It's Hard to Say 'I Miss You.'

Ever Feel Like You're Being Watched?

You know when you get the feeling that you’re being watched in your sleep? Well I was having that feeling, and after about five minutes of feeling that way I decided to open my eyes.

“Good morning.” I should of known it was him…
“Quinn. What time is it?”
“Time to get up.” I groaned, knowing it was early,
“No way. I’m way too tired for this.” I pulled the blanket over my head, and felt it quickly being removed, letting the cool air collide with my warm body.

“Quinn!” I almost yelled. Like I said, I am tired.
“No. Come on. Time to shower.” Quinn’s voice strained as he tried to remove me from the bed,
“Lizzy. Let go of the damn head board!” I laughed, which made it easy for him to pull my hand off of the head board.

Quinn carried me into the bathroom, and turned on the shower,
“Need any more help. I’m good at removing women’s clothing.” He smiled, nudging me.
“No Quinn. I can handle it. Out.” I shoved him out of the bathroom and decided it was probably safer if I showered and got ready like I was told.

After getting showered and dressed, I walked down stairs, where apparently everyone was waiting for me, with evil yet sly grins on their faces.
“Uh. Hi.” I stated, trying to walk into the kitchen.

“Get her!” Jeph yelled, grabbing my arms.
“Hey! What the hell are you doing?” I questioned, as Quinn placed a bandana around my eyes, making sight impossible.
“Jade! Stop them!” I yelled, trying to get out of Jephs grip.

“Sorry Hun. Don’t worry. I’m right here. You’ll be fine. Calm down.”
“Yeah. It’s not like we are taking you hostage. Oh. Wait. I guess that’s exactly what it is.” if I could have I would have killed Quinn with the glare I was giving him at that moment. He was lucky I had this damn blindfold on.

“Ugh. But is the bandana really necessary?” I questioned, giving up.
“Yes. Because if you knew where we were going, you wouldn’t go.” Jeph stated, losing his grip on my arms. I groaned again, and let them drag me to wherever we were going, without a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please.
:]

<3