Blood Stained Hands

Sweet Candy

As soon as we arrived at county Commissioner Gordon led me into a small, white room. The only thing in the room besides for Gordon, the rookie, and me was a camera.

"Oh, oh! Is this where I get my mug shot?"

He pushed me towards the wall and said, "Hold still."

Right before the camera flashed I smiled widely.

"Hey, Gordon," I said, "is there any way you can turn that into a postcard and send it to my mother?"

Gordon didn't respond to that instead he said, "Come on."

Gordon then led me out of the room with the rookie behind me, making sure I didn't run off or something. The three of us then entered a type of interrogation room.

"Sit," Gordon said, motioning towards a chair on one side of the table.

I sat and he sat down across from me, while the rookie stood by the door.

"Why did you allow yourself to get caught, Candy?" He asked.

"I didn't."

"I may be getting old, but I'm not stupid. You've been doing this for five years and you're good at it. You aren't reckless or careless, you know what you're doing, but tonight.. it was as if you wanted to get caught."

"Maybe I'm getting old."

He sighed, "Either way, we've got you now and you're not going to get out."

"Don't I get a uh," I paused, "a trial?"

He nodded, "Yeah, but it's going to be held here and we all know you're guilty as hell, so don't think that's going to save you."

"According to the constitution I'm innocent until proven guilty."

He grunted, "Then you can sleep feeling innocent tonight, but tomorrow we'll prove that you're guilty."

I giggled, "Okay."

We then made our way into yet another room where Gordon made me stamp my thumb prints on a piece of paper. The rookie then tossed me an orange jump suit, two white wife beaters, and three pairs of ugly ass, white underwear.

Gordon un-cuffed me, "Put on the jump suit and one of the muscle shirts."

"Right here?" I asked, "In front of you where you'll be able to see my bits and pieces?"

"Trust me, you won't want to do it out there."

I shrugged, "Whatever."

I then stripped down and then dressed my self in the orange jumpsuit and wife beater.

The rookie then said, "Follow me."

Once again I was the good little girl and followed him. He led me over to a barred door and after we were let through a guard looked at me and said, "Welcome to Hell."

That guard then took over leading me around.

"What's your name?" I asked.

He grunted, "Don't try to get friendly."

"I'm not," I replied, "I'm not just trying to have polite conversation."

He didn't say anything after that.

About five minutes later we passed through another maximum-security door and now I could hear all the inmates. A few seconds later we walked into a large room, which must have been the cafeteria and I heard tons of cat calls and many profound things being yelled at me.

Once we passed the cafeteria the guarded showed me a small cell, "This is where you'll be staying. Your roommate is eating lunch right now and when he gets back I suggest you try and make nice with him. He's not one to be fucked with."

I sat down on the bottom bunk, "Okay."

He then shut the cells door behind him, leaving me locked away. I laid down and waited for this so called bad ass to get back from eating lunch. I must have drifted asleep because the next thing I knew the cell door was opening and in he walked.

He was a tall, muscled, bald man who had stunning blue eyes that were filled with hatred.

"So you're that new piece of ass everyone is talking about," he said in a voice that was a little too soft for his body.

"I'm not a piece of ass," I replied.

"Oh, I know you're not just a piece of ass. You're Gotham's, sweet little Candy."

He then pulled me out of the bed and pushed me up against the cells back wall, "And now you're going to be my sweet Candy."

Oh God, the fucker was going to try and rape me. Okay, I could do this. Bring it on. I'd bring this ass hole down screaming.

"Yeah," I whispered and then pushed my body against his.

He smiled and then slammed his lips against mine. I let him caress every, little inch of my body and made him think I wanted this. And the second his tongue made it's way into my mouth, I smiled a real smile against his lips. I then bit down on his tongue as hard as I could and him being a dumb ass, tried to pull away. Which only helped me in the act of biting off his tongue.

For a second he stared at me as if he didn't fully realize what had just happened. I smiled cheerfully at him and then I spat his tongue in front of him. He looked down at the tongue, back at me, and then he screamed bloody murder. Blood oozed out of his mouth and I reached up and touched the blood that was running out of my own mouth. I spat on the ground a few more times and then whipped my mouth off on my sleeve.

I walked over to him and whispered, "I'm not a piece of ass and I'm definitely not your sweet Candy."
He looked horror struck and kept on screaming.

I looked out side my cell and saw a few guards running towards us.

"What happened?" One of them asked.

"His tongue," I said and the pointed to his tongue that was lying on the ground.

One guard gave me a strange look and the other smiled at me, yes smiled.

The two guards then led him out of our cell, which was now my cell. If he came back he was going to be my bitch, not the other way around.

Less then a minute later Gordon was in front of my cell, opening up my door.

"Whatcha up to, Gordon?" I asked as he stepped in.

"Moving you."

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"You know why."

I giggled like a little schoolgirl, "Yeah, I guess I do."

He led me out of my cell and down three cells.

"Oh, big move," I said.

He opened the cell door and pushed me inside, "Your new roommate will be here in a few minutes. Since the two of you and a tendency to harm your other roommates, we're going to put you two together and see what happens."

I laid back down on the lower bunk and waited for this new roommate to come.

Before long I heard the cell door open and someone walk in. I sat up and stared at the man in front of me.

He had curly, green hair that needed a major hair dye, deep brown eyes that were full of intelligence, and on both sides of his mouth there were two scars that made it look like he was always smiling.

I cocked my head to one side and then I started laughing like mad. I couldn't believe that the police were stupid enough to put us in the same cell together! This was exactly what I wanted. He must have found some humor in my laughter because he too started laughing like mad.

And then he stopped suddenly and said, "Well, hello there, gorgeous."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 3:53AM and here is today's update.
Around 11AM I'm going to be heading over to my besties house and staying the night there. Then tomorrow I'm going to be seeing Cute Is What We Aim For in concert. <3
Thus why this update is out at such a strange hour. So when I get back from the concert I'll try and update again.

Anddd! Finally! The Joker is in the story! =D

Comments and subscriptions are loved.