Sequel: Drumsticks 2.0

Drumsticks, Starter Kits and Bass Guitars

The Dominant E is widely known underground. When they win the chance to go on Warped Tour they pack up everything they own and jump in their van. Along the way they meet many bands, play a ton of pranks, and fall stupidly in love with the wrong people.
Joint story with fatehathnomercy
  1. A Drunken Beginning
    "We should start a band," she whispered mock seriously.
  2. City Limits On
    Heaven wasn't really excited about Warped Tour. It was almost as if the spot had come too easily for them.
  3. I Swear To God
    I swear to god if Ross is mean I am gluing him to his tour bus.
  4. You Signed Panic at the Disco
    Pete frowned, most girls didn't sound like that when they talked to him. Usually they at least pretended to like him because of who he was
  5. Just My Luck
    Tarra began to run back to the van at that point, and just her luck, ran smack dab into Bert McCracken
  6. The Cookie Crumbles
    'Band Tally,' Heaven thought in her head, 'Panic at the Disco- Two jerks, one sweet *** and an invisible bassist.'
  7. Taking Gerard's Money
    Tarra tried to quirk one brow but failed horribly. Her father could do it, but she just hadn't managed to figure out that perfect mix of left and right face muscles.
  8. A Joke About the Devil
    One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell as he is wallowing in despair he has his first meeting with the devil. Devil says "Why so glum, chum?"
  9. All For the Brownies
    "Hey, you know what would be cool?" Pete said suddenly, "If you and I stole that Breast shirt that your sister wears all the time."
  10. I Kidnap Better Than You
    "This behind you is Frank Iero and Kyle whom remains last nameless. We are here to ... well hell. Just grab him!"
  11. Lord of the Pills
    Just as she slipped back into the darkness, thinking to herself that she shouldn't watch Lord of the Rings while on pain pills the van's door slid open and a body was tossed to the floor infront of her.
  12. The Curse of Body Snatching
    "Okay For those of you weirdos who don't know who the hell I am, I'm the drummer for The Dominate E, and Shaant has disappeared on his way here, so I'm going to sing for him..."
  13. TXT Message Terror
    "Tarra!" she shouted, "Why is William Beckett petting me?""Cause you're lonely," he said helpfully with a crooked smile. Heaven laughed, she couldn't help it.
  14. Complex Personalities
    "What the hell?!" Ryan Ross shouted from the door of the bus.
  15. Never Prank a McCracken
    "So, how exactly did you break the bus?" Keri asked out to them as Bert sat next to Tarra flinging his arm around her.
  16. Tic Tac Musical Buses
    "I'm moving in, Bert is living on my bus."
  17. Your Lips Are Not Welcome
    Have you kissed those big lips yet?
  18. Drink Up Beautiful...
    "You can conserve water with Sisky," she said sweetly, closing the door in his face.
  19. Where are the Cookies?
    "Oh cheer up love, I want to go trash Fall Out Boy's bus, and I'll need your help!" Bert's
  20. Bagel to the Face
    "I didn't think truces were supposed to be painful," Pete muttered.
  21. Break A Name
    "I'm not heart broken," she muttered, "You have to give someone your heart before they can break it."
  22. P-A-R-T-Y
    "I Tarra vow to protect Bryan from anything that shall come flying at his head!" With this said, Brandon threw a brownie at them.
  23. The Minute Man
    "I have rummmm, mmmm, rummm," she was drawing out the m sounds, laughing at the tickle and rumble it caused in the back of her throat.
  24. Shower Shower Skywalker
    "Cristi .... Naked ...... Pete ..." Was all that he said eyes wide and his face white. Then he began to laugh, running back into the bunks, more than likely to taunt the two.
  25. One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Keetela. Floor.
    "What are you in jail for?" "Bert and tequila and and...***ing public indecency, or exposure, or some shit like that..."
  26. Your Kiss is Torture
    "First time in a while, Heaven's going to play drums, and Imma gonna play her bass. Now, I kind of suck at this, and Heavv tends to hit her head. But don't mind us, we've been practicing!
  27. SN:InLoveWithALoser would Like to Chat with TheDom
    She shook her head, "Sorry for what Bill? Sorry for not explaining? Sorry for hurting me? Or are you sorry cause it's not enough?"
  28. L-O-L-O-V-E
    So you realized that you're in love with Brendon.
  29. They Said I'll Bet
    "I'm a realist. I know that romance is all about perspective."
  30. Return of the Jedi
    "Alright fine, want to bet Patricks life on it.""Why is it always Patrick, and not Cristi?"
  31. Ferris Wheel of Fortune
    "I don't want on the ***ing ferris wheel!" Heaven shrieked, feet digging into the ground, "I hate ferris wheels!"
  32. Homecoming
    "Heaven, why are you in a French Maid costume?"
  33. Homecoming Pt. 2
    "Right," she scribbled something out and scratched on her pad with the pen, then looked up, "How's it been touring on Taste of Chaos?"
  34. Listen to Mikey Way
    "I googled myself," Heaven said.
  35. Leaving You Behind
    Her mission: was to steal the game, all of its pieces, and make it off the bus alive, and with the game.
  36. It's a Three Dog Night
    She rolled her eyes, resisting the urge to tell Tarra that she didn't need to know how big Brendon was. Cause that was sick. She'd seen him in a teal sequined dress for gods sake.