Sequel: Drumsticks 2.0

Drumsticks, Starter Kits and Bass Guitars

A Drunken Beginning

"What's next?" Tarra called out looking through the movies, and pouring herself some more Tequila and dr. pepper.

Heaven giggled, her head floating a foot off the ground, feet in the air against the wall. A cup of their concoction sat heavily on her chest.

"We should start a band," she whispered mock seriously.

"Yeah right, as if that would work." Keri mumbled rolling her eyes skyward.

"And exactly what would we be playing? If you don't mind sharing that one. Cardboard boxes?" Cristi said jokingly.

"Shotgun bass!" Heaven shouted drunkenly.

"I don't give a shit as long as I get to pick the drums back up," Tarra said laughing.

"Cristi's got lead," Heaven snickered.

Cristi tipped her drink to Heaven with a slightly deranged nod of approval.

Keri laughed, "How are we supposed to pay for this?"

"Take it to the car wash," Tarra sang with a slur.

Heaven rolled her eyes, cheeks flushed from being upside down so long.

"I say you take you ass back to that corner."

"What you mean that one..."

"We honestly don't need to get arrested again," Cristi said laughing.

"Fuck you!" Heaven shouted, "That was all me and Keri. All you guys did was bail us out."

Tarra rolled her eyes and said, "Keri can support us. I demand child support, look at our baby! He needs a new home!" Tarra pointed to blue.

"Don't forget, bitch, as your pimp I take 80%," Heaven downed the rest of her glass, lobbing it at Tarra's head for a refill.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Cristi muttered, looking from her tequila to her empty bottle of vodka, "Isn't there a rule about mixing light and dark?"

"Sweetheart, that's beer," Tarra laughed.

"Oh."

"MMMm, Rummm."

"Heaven, we don't have rum." Keri was the first to point that out.

"What happened to the rum?"

"Jack Sparrow climbed in the window and drank it all," Keri said sarcastically.

Heaven looked ready to cry.

"None?"

"Sorry, nope."

"Screw the tequila," Tarra pouted, "I'm done with this shit. So we don't have money for drums...the music that we make will all be guitar."

"Except it has to have the bass, when the bass is gone it's like the heart stopped beating."

"That's some deep shit," Cristi said to Heaven.

Heaven got a serious look on her face, "Yeah, spoken by the best bass player ever. Now I just have to learn to play..."
♠ ♠ ♠
This story was originally housed on quizilla. This is not the original first chapter, but an additional scene that was written twenty chapters in.
This actually happened, word for word, with my friends. The band name is mine, and I own any and all rights to it.