Sequel: Drumsticks 2.0

Drumsticks, Starter Kits and Bass Guitars

Just My Luck

"Dear gods this is just my luck," Tarra sighed out in the van. Keri turned to her and glared.

"What's just your luck?"

"Heaven ate my brownies, I know she did! I can't bloody well find them!"

"Have you looked in the merch tent?" Cristi piped in looking out the driver's window of the van.

"Well no, I've been sitting in here with you two like Heaven told us too. Which brings the question as to why?"

"She went to find Brad."

"Great, we'll be here for awhile. If she comes back," She looked from side to side check if the coast was clear before stepping out of the open door. "I never left this van; I'm hiding, got it?"

"Oh just leave already Tarra!" Keri muttered trying to take a nap in the uncomfortable passenger seat.

"Oh, lay down in the back you grumpy butt!" Tarra muttered walking away and towards the Merch tent.

But with her luck, she got lost. 'Perfect' she muttered. But just a head of her there was a guy walking the same way she was. Smiling to herself, she picked up her pace and jumped on his back, causing him to stumble a bit forward, and look back at her. Hazel eyes met hazel eyes and Tarra smiled.

"Well if it isn't one Mr. Frank Iero, how are you this miserable day?"

"What makes is miserable, and who are you?" He asked sitting her on her feet and looking down at her. Ha he was exactly one inch taller than her. Five foot meeting four eleven.

"I happen to be Tarra, and it's miserable because Keri threw my hair straighter out the window the other day, and I don't have any brownies!"

"Tarra who?"

"The drummer for the all girl band."

"The Dominate E?"

"Yep. Do you by chance know where our merch table is? Brandon might know where my brownies went."

"Depends, can I have a free CD?"

"Can I have a free one from you?"

"Well. I don't know ..."

"And would it be autographed by everyone personally?"

"Well if I run around to find everyone and make them sign it would be."

"Well if I can't just walk up right now and get a signed one what's the point? Ours are all signed personally, yet not personally. Oh you get it." He shrugged at her and led her towards her merch table.

"By the way. I love what you can do with a guitar, but the drums are my forte. Send Bob some lovin', and thanks for the leading!"

"No problem, see you around kiddo!"

"You're not too much older than me mister!" She yelled as he began to walk away.

"What the hell was that about?" Brandon asked.

"I jumped on his back, asked for directions here, I got lost. Like usual! Now," Tarra smacked her hands together and began rubbing them. Startling Lil' Brother a bit, but not much.

"What do you want? Better yet, what are you looking for?" He asked as she began to tear through boxes and look around the merch booth.

"Do you have any brownies, I think Heaven ate mine. Oh and I can't find my Drumsticks. You stole them again didn't you?" He laughed and handed her the missing sticks.

"No brownies here just go eat Heaven's cookies!"

"YAY!" She grabbed the sticks out of his hand and made her way back to the van.

On the way back she spotted Heaven talking to Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco; and it didn't look like it was going well. Tarra began to run back to the van at that point, and just her luck, ran smack dab into Bert McCracken. She glared up at him then began to laugh.

"What's funny?" he asked staring at her on the ground at his feet.

"I love you, got to go!" She stood up from her place on the ground and began running yet again to the van, leaving a very confused front man behind her.

"What took you so long?" Cristi asked as Tarra got in the van, shut the door and grabbed for one of two of Heaven's last cookies.

"Three words! Iero, Brandon, and McCracken!"

"Frank Iero and Bert McCracken?" She asked looking at her.

"None other." Tarra stated eating the cookie and watching as a very pissed Heaven came towards the van. "I jumped on Frank's back going to the merch table, and literally ran into Bert on the way back."

"Where does Brandon play in?" Keri asked sitting up.

"He had my drum sticks and no luck with the brownies! Heaven's cookie is nummy!"

"Better finish it quickly, because she's here!" Keri stated pointing to Heaven.

Just then Heaven pulled open the vans sliding door and glared in. Keri was the only one brave enough to speak to her at the moment. Considering Tarra was finishing off the cookie really quick and Cristi was laughing at her.

"Heaven!" Keri called from the back of their van, pulling a bottle of water from her cooler.

"Did you find Brad?"

"No. But I have good news." She paused for dramatic effect. "I hate Panic! At the Disco."

She then began to march away toward merch tent. She paused and looked back at the rest of the band. "And we aren't speaking to them." Keri began to laugh, she couldn't help it.

"Isn't that a little childish? What did they do to you?"

"Brendon Urie autographed a picture for me..." She began.

"That bastard!" Tarra gasped, hand to her mouth, amber eyes glinting with laughter.

"And he stared at my Breast."

"What, that's all?" Cristi piped in.

"Shuddup, you," Heaven said childishly, folding her arms across her chest, "No Panic! At the Disco." To emphasize her point she reached into the van and plucked the CD from the player, locking it in the dashboard.

"Hey!" Tarra shouted, "I just got that back from Jarrett!" Heaven just ignored her and began to walk away again. "Great, just great. I get to listen to Brendon's smexi voice for twenty minutes after getting it back, and what does my best friend of eleven years do? She takes it and locks it away.

I'm going to eat her last cookie. TAKE THAT!" Tarra reached for her bag and pulled out her Cute Is What We Aim For CD and placed it in the player.

"We need something to listen to while she's off taking Brandon's place for awhile. Hell she's already coming back."

"Well hurry and finish that cookie, remember what happened last time?" Keri stated drinking the last of her water.

"Vividly. She stole my brownies as soon as I bought them, then she about killed me on stage when she knocked me off my stool and stole my drum sticks; hitting me in the head with her effing bass!"

"Yep, and here she is!" Cristi stated as Heaven once again showed up in the door of the van.
"Tarra, have you seen my cookies?" Heaven asked, digging around in the van.

Sheepishly Tarra said, "No." She swallowed the last cookie hurriedly as Heaven looked at her suspiciously.

"You bitch," she said in a seriously low voice, "You ate my cookies, didn't you?" Heaven lunged at Tarra as she began to take off running. "Lyn! Get your ass back here right now!" Heaven reached up to grab her friend's auburn hair right as they stumbled into someone.

Brendon F-u-c-k-i-n-g Urie, Heaven thought in disgust. Tarra was on her ass in the dirt. Standing in front of Brendon Tarra couldn't help but think that Heaven looked like she was ready to draw a weapon on him, Wild West style. Quickly checking to make sure that her friend wasn't carrying a weapon, you never really knew when it cam to Heaven she climbed to her feet.

"I'm Tarra," she said, her eyes on his lips. They stretched into a smile as he reached out a hand to shake hers.

"Brendon."

"Oh sure," Heaven muttered, "Stare at my Breast but ignore Tarra's."

Tarra nudged her as Brendon's face once again grew red.

"Come on, Tarra," Heaven said, pulling at her friend. "You owe me a cookie...and we don't associate with Panic! At the Disco."

Tarra looked back at Brendon as Heaven walked away and shrugged.

"I'm not really sure what you did to her, but she hates you now."

"But--all I did was give her an autograph!" Tarra patted his shoulder soothingly.

"Don't worry, you'll figure out why she's mad at you. You should buy her cookies. That would make her like you."

Brendon chuckled and wondered how many more times he would have to run into the girl before they left for the next venue.

"Heavvs slow the hell down, my little legs don't carry me that quickly damn it!" Tarra stated as Heaven began to jog away from Brendon.

"Oh shuddup, you owe me a cookie!"

"I do not, you ate my brownies again!" Heaven stopped and stared at Tarra.

"I did not, I ate two of them. Then Lil' Brother ate three!"

"Oh sure, so I ate your last two cookies, because I was on a sugar kick and you let Lil' Brother eat the last of MY brownies!" By this time they were back in front of their merch tent.

"Hey, where the hell is my green hoodie, I left it right here!" Heaven stated pointing to a random spot on the table.

"I don't know I wasn't over here with you. Where's Lil' Brother?"

"He went to get a drink." Heaven stated plainly. "Who ever the fuck stole my hoodie is going to get it!"

"And I fear for that person's life!" Tarra stated, then began to smile.

"Why the smile?" Heaven asked looking at her friend's face.

"Jeph Howard, Bert McCracken, and Frank Iero are headed this way." She stated plainly while pointing toward the three.

"Why hallo again Ms. Tarra"

"Yellow Frank, this is Heaven!" She said gesturing toward Heaven.

"Is she merch persona or band?" Heaven glared at him.

"No insulting the Bass player!" Tarra stated. "She might attack you and not let you have that CD your wanting!"

"You play bass?" Jeph asked looking at Heaven smiling.

"Yep!"

"You're not going to get much out of her right now. She's pissed off at Brendon Urie, and her hoodie went missing."

"Why are you mad at him?" Bert asked looking at Heaven, then climbing over the table to sit on her lap. Heaven made an oomph noise and retold the story; all the while, Bert giggled and Frank and Jeph laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah ... this is kind of a rephrase of what happened in the last chapter .. but *shrugs* that's how it was posted ....