Status: INACTIVE. :/

Tonight Will Be The Night, I Will Fall For You

Apoligies and Calmness

I wouldn't neccesarily call it a kiss, since it last for all of...

not even a second.

That boy was back in the rain, sitting on his ass, before I had the chance to say...

I don't know, some really short word.

.....

I just shoved Nick Jonas on the ground....because he tried to kiss me....

Am I stupid or what?

My pride is telling me something else.

"What is your problem Nick!? I don't even know you!" I screeched.

He had stood by now, scraps layering his arms. I began feeling slightly guilty, but my rampage continued.

"Well! Answer me!"

He didn't reply. That frustrated me more...

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled.

"What was that? I can't hear you!"

He walked onto the porch, soaking. "I said, I'm sorry. I'll just...leave."

He turned to walk away, paused, then continued into the rain. As he was about to open the door to the van, something came over me. I don't know what it was, but it was something strong.

"Nick, wait!" I ran out into the rain and stopped him.

"Nick, you shouldn't be apoligizing...I should. I'm sorry, it's just my mom and dad, they're...horrible."

Nick nodded and pulled me into an unexpected hug. I smiled.

I was standing in the rain, hugging Nick Jonas, after knowing him for, what, seven hours?!

How many girls can say that?

I sighed and regretably let go of him.

"Thanks Nick, I needed that...but we should probably get out of the rain."

"Yeah, I guess I should be going..." he said. I nodded in agreement.

"Oh, but before you do.."

I leaned my head inside the van.

"Big Rob? Do you have a pen and paper?"

He nodded and handed them to me. I wrote my name and number down on it. Nick climbed into the van.

"Here." I handed him the paper. He looked at it and smiled.

"Thanks...I'll store it in my phone."

"Yeah, you're stupid-ass iphone." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Call me sometime Jonas, just, don't forget about me."

I smiled and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Nick!" I yelled over my shoulder as I ran for cover from the rain. "Bye Rob!"

The horn honked behind me. I giggled. I looked back for two seconds, and walked into the house. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it for support.

"Alexia Faith Lavetti! Who the hell was that boy and why was he in our house? Are you screwing him?" My mother yelled.

"No Mom." I replied calmly. "He gave me a ride home. Kaley fucked up my car."

How I was this calm, I'll never know.

"No Boys! We established this already!"

"Whatever Mom. Go back to fucking Dad. I'm gonna go to bed."

"You will not talk to me like that young lady."

She raised her arm in preparation to slap me. I yanked it out of the air.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, dumb bitch."

I released her arm and skipped upstairs, leaving her there, shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long,
and sorry it's so short.
I've had volleyball...
and homework.
:[

Comment and Subscribe....

I really love comments! ♥