Status: INACTIVE. :/

Tonight Will Be The Night, I Will Fall For You

Rude Awakenings and Loud Cracks

I walked around the room, studying it, memorizing every detail. I recognized this place, but the name was out of reach. Where am I? The beige sofa...the brown carpet...Damn it. I've seen it all before!

The door that was behind me clicked open. I turned and saw Nick walk in. Nick...

The concert! The room I was in when they had seperated Kaley and me. Duh.

"Hey Nick." He didn't flinch, didn't acknowledge me, nothing.

"Nick...hello!" I walked up to him and tried tapping on his shoulder. My fingers slid right through.

What The Fuck!

I tried again, but the same thing happened. I took a step forward and walked right through him. Holy Mother of Jesus. What am I? What's happened to me?

I heard the door click open again. Joe and Kevin walked in, Kaley in-between them, crying. Nick sat on the floor as they sat on the sofa. What's going on?

"Nick, look what you've done to this poor girl...all because of that stupid bitch...Lexi." Joe stated, hate in his eyes.

"Yeah Nick. She's hurting. She's in love with you. Be with her man; Lexi isn't good enough for you." Kevin added.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. Oh yeah, they can't hear me. Stupid...whatever it is that's making them not hear or see me!

"Guys, quit bugging me about Lexi. I don't like her, at all. She's too depressing, and she's pretty damn ugly. Just another fan."

Oh no he didn't.

"She would be erased from my memory by now, but you keep bringing her up! I'll get with Kaley, cuz' she's fine as fuck."

Double Oh No He Didn't.

Kaley looked up and smiled. Nick held up his palm.

"You see that. That's all my memories of Lexi."

He slammed his palm onto the floor.

"And now, they're gone."


***

I jerked up in my bed, covered in a cold sweat. I had been having that recurring dream for the past three months. Nick hasn't called me, like I figured. Just another fan girl.

I haven't heard from Kaley, though we did sue for the car damages, and she had to buy me a brand new car. It's one of those Eco-Friendly Chevy's, and me likey.

My Mom and Dad have gone back to their "old" ways. At least now my Mom fucks the random guy in their bedroom, and I got to go back to watching TV in the living room.

I've been on the computer alot lately, writing poems and stuff. I enjoy it, alot.

Music has become the center of my life. Not writing or singing, just listening and enjoying. Tokio Hotel is my new favorite band. Bill Kaulitz is so hot. Jonas Brothers are still up in my top three, but they're clinging to number two by a fingernail.

"Ready, Set, Go, It's time to run..."

I looked at my phone. Unknown number...at 2 in the morning??

"Hello?" I answered groggily. I want to go back to sleep and dream about Bill.

"Lexi?" I heard a familiar voice, but it was kind of shaky.

"Who's this?...Nick?"

"Yeah, and I just realized it's two in the morning where you're at. Sorry if I woke you."

"I was already awake. I was about to go back to sleep."

"Oh, sorry...again."

"So, what were you calling for?" I let out a long yawn.

"Just wanted to see how things were. Sorry I didn't call for.....3 months."

"Nick, I'm tired. I want to go to sleep. Bye."

I hung up before he could answer. I'm sorry I didn't call for three months? Idiot.

I rolled my eyes and turned onto my side. Closing my eyes, I began drifting to sleep, Bill in my mind.

*crack*

I quickly rose. Something had just hit my window. The sound came again and again, only not as loud. I stood up and looked through the window.

My eyes bulged.

Why the fuck are they here?
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are awesome.
I decided to update more,
and I'm tired as hell.

Let me know what you think.
:]

Comments=♥☺♥☺
Subscribers=♥☺