Status: INACTIVE. :/

Tonight Will Be The Night, I Will Fall For You

Flabbergasting Falls and Painful Wake-Ups

The door clicked shut as my father left the room. I sat on my bed with my knees pulled into my chest, rocking back and forth. I hate my father. That stupid, good for nothing, bastard. Why can't he go back to fucking all those hoes that he'd hook up with after work. I liked him better then. At least I didn't have to see him.

I stood and walked over to my window. I lifted it open, letting in the cool night air. I sat on the window seal, contemplating my thoughts. My father. My mother. Kaley. But most of all, Nick. I sighed, sub-conciously leaning back. Before I could react...

I was falling out my window.

I didn't even have a chance to scream. I didn't even want to scream. I just waited until I hit the ground. Maybe if the impact was hard enough, it could break my spine, killing me.

Instead, I just got knocked unconcious.

***

My eyes fluttered open, revealing that I was still lying on the ground. I tried to sit up, but my body seared with pain. Ugh.

"Lexi?"

I looked to my left, wondering who could possibly be calling my name. I let out a sigh of relief.

Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry!
I can't believe I haven't written in so long!
And I know this is short, but I didn't have enough time to write as much as I wanted.