Status: INACTIVE. :/

Tonight Will Be The Night, I Will Fall For You

Baby, Oh Baby, How You Thrill Me So

Josh slowly approached my, his hand still in his jacket pocket. I stared at his hand, wondering if maybe, just maybe, there was a gun in there. Or a knife. Any sort of deadly weapon.

He continued towards me, each step taken with precision, as if he had to think about exactly where he wanted to step. Was he retracing his steps? I glanced to his footprints, just to see that he wasn’t.

He was just in front of me now, silent. Unsure, even. Nick watched him, not sure what to do. I caught a glance from him. I slightly shook my head, telling him not to do anything. I was curious to find out what would happen next.

Josh took a deep breath, then gazed directly into my eyes, a new sense of calmness in his gaze. A look I hadn’t seen in years.

“I regret everything I ever did to you Lexi.. You deserved so much more than that. You were perfect in every way. And I was lucky to be able to call you mine.. Then I was stupid enough to let you go. I know I can’t have you back, because all I want is for you to be happy.. And I was watching you.. With this guy..” He paused, glanced over at Nick, then continued, “And I don’t want to take that away from you.. I can see it in your eyes. You really care about him.. He makes you happy.”

Tears had filled my eyes at this point, and were already trailing down my cheeks.

“You’ll always be my first love Lexi.. I just want you to know that..”

I smiled, touched, and I gently took his hand in mine.

“And you will always be mine.”

I could see the happiness in his eyes as I said that. If ever there was something that I truly meant, it was these words coming out of my mouth now.

“Nick does make me happy Josh.. And I just want you to find that for yourself. I want you to be happy too.”

I released his hand and leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. A huge grin spread across his face.

“I want you to have this.”

He slowly pulled his hand out of his jacket pocket, revealing the mysterious item I had mistaken for a deadly weapon that he was about to use to kill me.
Instead, he held a picture frame out to me. I looked at him confused, and he just nodded towards it, telling me to take it. I grasped the frame and pulled it towards me, flipping it over.

Behind the glass covering was a black and white photo of him and me, taken a few months after we had started dating and before all the problems had started. He was standing behind me, with his arms wrapped around my waist. He was leaning around me, placing a huge kiss on my cheek, and I was smiling like an idiot, my hands placed over his.

“That was always my favorite picture..” he said proudly.

I just smiled up at him.

“Thank you so much Josh. I love it.”

I leaned forward, pulling him into a hug. “Friends?” I asked.

“Of course. Goodbye Lexi.”

With that, he turned around and walked away from Nick and me. I watched him silently until he disappeared in to horizon.

“Wow. That was.. weird.”

I turned to Nick, giggling.

“No. That was unexpected. I literally thought I was going to die.”

He laughed. “Now we have another problem.”

I look at him curiously, and he pointed to his tires. Slashed.

Fuck. I forgot about that.

“Call the tow company, I guess.”

He nodded, dialed 411, and began trying to find a good towing company. A few moments later, he walked over to me.

“They’ll be about an hour or two,” he said, frustrated.

I smiled. “Perfect. Let’s go for a walk.”

He chuckled, but agreed, taking my hand in his and leading me back towards the beach.

He sang as we walked, but not in an obnoxious sort of way like “I have an amazing voice! Here, listen!” It was modest. Soft and sweet.

I stopped walking, and gazed up at him.

“What?” he asked, startled by my abrupt stop.

I just laughed.

“What is it?” he asked, nervously.

I grinned. “Baby, oh baby, how you thrill me so.”

He beamed. Then, slowly, he leaned down towards me, and whispered into my ear.

“Baby, oh baby, never let me go..”

Before I could speak, he crashed his lips onto mine.

Oh yes. I am definitely in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY! I got something up for once. Lol.

Again, I am so so so sorry.

Major shoutout to jeandogweasleyjonas and somebody_who_cares, who have stuck with me from the beginning! As well as everyone else out there.

I've decided I'm about to wrap this story up..

But if I get more subscribers and more comments, cuz we all know how I love comments, there could be a sequel. *hint hint wink wink* Lol.

Love you guys! :D