Status: INACTIVE. :/

Tonight Will Be The Night, I Will Fall For You

Hangover's and Forgotten Thoughts

*Lexi's POV*

My eyes fluttered open as sunlight shined through my window. I sighed and stretched. I immediately snatched up my stereo remote and turned up the volume. "CrushCrushCrush" by Paramore blasted through the speakers. I jumped up and started dancing. Yeah, I'm a morning person every now and then.

I looked at the clock. It was 10:07 in the morning. I grabbed my diary, and sat on my bed.

March 13

So, last night was...exciting. I guess that's a good word for it. We went to the party, and Kaley and I were immediately seperated in the crowd. I decided to remain invisible, and it went pretty well. I mean, I only had three beers, which is a new record for me. I'm pretty proud of myself. Plus, only about five guys came onto me, and they were all wasted, so it was easy to ignore them. After two hours though, I was ready to go home.

There was one problem. I couldn't find Kaley anywhere. While I was looking, I ran into Alyssa Peridon, the party host, and I asked her if she had seen Kaley. She told me the back bedroom and and winked at me! So, I rushed back there and found her with Andrew Gold, his pants around his ankles! Luckily for her, she still had all her clothes on. I had to drag her from the room and out of the house, and we came back here. Speaking of which, I should probably check on her. Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll write soon. Byee!


I closed the diary and set it back in it's place on my nightstand. I stood back up and exited the room, heading to Kaley. She was slumped across the bed, snoring.

Someone's about to get a rude wake-up call.

I didn't feel like pouring water on her, or putting music on full blast, so I did the next best thing.

"KALEY!" I screeched. She jumped up and glared at me, holding her head.

"Oww." She gave me a 'I am so going to kill you' look. I smiled innocently.

"Get out of bed, now!" I patted her playfully on the head and ran from the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I opened one of the cabinets and pulled out some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I poured it into a bowl and topped it off with some milk. I snatched a spoon out of the silverware drawer and sat at the stool beside the island.

Kaley joined me ten minutes later. I had finished my cereal by now, and placed the bowl in the dishwasher. She looked horrible, but that's what a hangover would do to you. I opened another cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Tylenol, pouring out two pills. I filled a glass with water and handed it to her. She faked a smile and took the pills. 15 minutes later, she felt better.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know...oh!"

"What?"

"I have tickets to a concert. I forgot to tell you about them."

"Really? Who's performing?"

She bit her lip and looked at me, trying not to smile.

"The Jonas Brothers." she mumbled.

"What! How could you not remember to tell me that!?" I screamed.

"It slipped my mind." She smirked.

"Whatev's." I laughed. "Shouldn't we get ready?"

"I guess."

We ran upstairs to get ready. Tonight...tonight was going to be a fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry.

This is really just a filler.

More soon.

Please comment! and subscribe.
=]