Status: INACTIVE. :/

Tonight Will Be The Night, I Will Fall For You

Bleeding Ears and Bad Falls

After showering, Kaley and I began choosing our outfits. I still couldn't believe she hadn't told me she had tickets to the concert. I mean, it's not the fact that it's the Jonas Brothers, it's just the fact that it's a concert. I mean, I'll admit I have the Jonas Fever, but I was not an obsessed fan girl. I did love them though.

Kaley decided to wear my clothes, because she was too lazy to drive home and get her own. This led up to us squeezing into the closet to pick out our outfits. She found her's first.

She walked out with a pair of denim jeans that were too long for her, a long-sleeved black shirt with silver stars all over it, and a regular gray t-shirt that had stars in it's lower left corner, and upper right corner. Yeah, she liked stars. She completed the ensemble with a pair of gray converse with black shoelaces.

She decided not to cake on her make-up tonight. She used some cover-up, which wasn't even needed, because her skin was flawless. She swiped mascara over her eyelashes and added some eyeliner. She then slid some brown eye-shadow over her eyes, that was slightly darker than her skin. Gloss shined from her lips. She left the room to fix her hair.

I continued scanning my closet. There wasn't anything that popped out to me. My eyes shifted from one side of the closet to the other. The only thing I had decided on was my black converse, with white shoelaces.

I finally decided on a long-sleeved black shirt. Over it, I had on a pink t-shirt with 'ROCK 'N ROLL' printed on it in black and silver stripes. I yanked a pair of dark skinny jeans off a hanger and I exited the closet. After I had pulled them, I began with my make-up.

The first thing I put on was my mascara and eyeliner. I didn't go anywhere without them. A little bit of cover up here and there, and some black-ish eyeshadow on my eyelids. Kaley walked into the room.

She had decided to curl her beautiful brown hair, which fell level to her armpits. I smiled at her.

"You look...sexy!" I laughed.

She smirked at me and walked over to my stereo system. After fumbling with a few CD's, the Jonas Brothers "You Just Don't Know It" began thumping through the speakers. I looked at her, giving her a funny look.

"To get us in the mood." She shrugged.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I plugged in my hair straightener and waited for it to heat up. Twenty minutes later, my hair was straightened and Kaley and I were in the kitchen fixing ourselves something to eat. There was still two hours before we had to leave for the concert.

***

As we waited in line for the Jonas Brothers concert, I swear I went deaf. Either that, or my ears were bleeding. I sub-consiously felt them. No blood, surprisingly, because all these screaming fan girls were screaming pretty loud.

"Where are we at anyways?" I asked Kaley.

"A Jonas Brothers concert. Duh." She smirked.

"A meant, where are we seated."

A small smile crept onto her lips.

"Did I forget to mention that too?"

A looked at her as a mischievious look overtook her face.

"We're in the front row!"

It took my mind a moment to process what she had said. Then, I stared at her, my mouth hanging open. She laughed. Before I could say anything, the doors to the arena opened and the girls began filing in. Actually, more like stampeding in. Kaley and I almost got trampled.

We finally got to our seats and actually sat down, while all the other girls were standing. Nobody was on stage, but all the girl's were still screaming. Ugh. I can't imagine what it will be like when the boy's actually came out.

***

>Nick's P.O.V<

Joe, Kevin, and I were sitting in a room backstage, by ourselves, before the show started, getting ready.

"I am so psyched! Do you hear that?" Joe said, pointing out all the screaming.

Kevin smiled as he set his guitar, just finishing tuning it.

"And we have such a suh-weet set up tonight." Joe added.

A knock came from the door and our Dad walked in.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Almost." Kevin stated.

We took eachother's hands as Kevin began saying a prayer.

"Lord, thank you for allowing us to be here today. Thank you for allowing us to be performing for all these people..."

He continued with the prayer and when he was finished we all mumbled "Amen". We walked out of the room and met with everyone who would be part of the show. We put our hands into our little circle.

"Living the dream!" We shouted.

Then we were at side-stage.

"Are you ready for the Jonas Brothers?"

If it was possible, I think the screaming got even louder. As we walked out onto the stage, we were met by so much energy. I was ready to perform.

We were ready to rock.

***

*Lexi's P.O.V*

The Jonas Brothers walked out onto the stage and Kaley and I jumped out of our seats.

"How y'all doing tonight?" Joe said into the mike. As more screams echoed through the arena, Joe smiled and the beat to "Hold On" began. Kaley and I screamed, I mean, that is what you do at concerts.

Too soon, they had already played "Hold On, I Am What I Am, Kids of the Future, Still In Love With You, One Day At A Time, S.O.S, Hello Beautiful, and Burnin' Up". They were about to play their last song for the night.

"Wow. You guys have been awesome tonight! This song will be our last one for the night. It's titled 'Goodnight and Goodbye'" Joe spoke.

Kaley and I screamed louder. This was our second favorite song. Her first was Burnin' Up, and mine was I Am What I Am. Kaley and I sang along to the lyrics.

As the song was coming to an end, Nick went to do his signature flip on stage.

He was twisting through the air, and to me, it looked slow-mo, but as he went for the landing, he didn't have enough stage room. Before Joe could reach out to him, he was falling off the stage, right towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh.
Cliffhanger.
=]

Comment! and Subscribe!
Please!

:]