Frank, Be a Man and Kiss Him!

“Frank? Don`t tell me you`re randy ...”

I open my eyes and look at my watch. 7:05 p.m. What the fuck? I sit up and run my hands through my hair. I slept the whole afternoon.
What is this?
I smile a bit and grab a piece of paper which lay next to my pillow.

Hey Frankie! I hope you have nice dreams. Right now I´m sitting in front of your bed. I guess you won`t wake up so I have to write you this ... I call it ... letter. Wanna come over later? I mean when you`re awake?
XOXO Gee

I´m all smiles. Gerard was here, I think all the time. Gerard watched me sleeping. Oh wait a second ... how do I look when I´m alseep? Please don`t tell me I snarled or something.
I should go now.

“Bye mom! I will visit Gerard and Mikey!” I shout.

“Bye honey, do you have your keys?” she shouts from the bathroom.

“Shit.” I mumble and run back into my room to get my keys.

“Bye!” I shout again and make my way to the Way-house.

I knock at the door.

“Yeah?” Gerard asks from inside. I open the door and enter his room.

“Hey, am I intruding?”

“No, no. Just close the door, please. Mikey is an irritant today, I swear!” Gerard shakes his head.

“Okay. So, you watched me sleeping?” I smirk.

“Because you didn`t answer the telephone. I was just worried. Your mom was glad that I came over to check if everything`s okay. She told me that you`re alseep.”

“Anyway.” I sigh and sit down at his bed which is nearly the only place without socks, shirts and garbage.

“What do you plan on doing today?” I ask him.

Gerard shrugs his shoulders making his way to his bed and sit down next to me.

In my imagination Gerard doesn`t just sit there ... he wraps his arms around me and leans forward to kiss me lovingly. He tells me that he loves me -

“Frank? Don`t tell me you`re randy ...”

First I look at him confused but then I look at my noodle.

OH MY FUCKING GOD
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha Frankie has a BIG problem!!! How will he explain that to Gerard? xD