I Guess You Can Say I'm In Love With You

Hello, my name is Chloe Williams and I am currently in my last year of high school, I go to Dulaney High School. Personally, I can’t wait to get out of it and go to college, but at the same time I don’t want to go because I still don’t know what I want to be when I “grow up”.
But enough about school, I should tell you more about me…
I’m 17 years old, my birthday is on the 14th of February (yes Valentine’s Day), I’m average height and a bit on the skinny side. I have long brown hair that goes almost to my but, with bangs swept to the side of my face and over my brown-green eyes. I prefer not to be labeled, but if you really want to label me then I can say I’m a bit emo. Most of the time I wear skinny jeans with a T-shirt that has something written on or a band T-shirt, and of course I wear one of my many hoodies. I’m not a big fan of accessories, but I love hats (any kind), headbands in the middle of my head (you know when it’s not there to keep your hair away from your eyes, but just to be there and make you pretty) and when it’s sunny I wear big sunglasses. I like sports mostly team sports like volleyball or soccer, but I’m really lazy and almost never play them.
I have two best friends Violet, the sugar pumped girl, and Alison, the sometimes crazy sometimes calm girl, in short I call them Vi and Ally. Let me describe them a bit, Vi has light brown almost dark blonde hair that goes to her shoulders and has the bottom layers colored black and Ally has her hair style almost the same as mine except her hair is dark red almost purple with blonde and black streaks placed randomly. We have the same styles in music and clothes, but when it comes to boys, we each like different types of guys. I’ve known them since the first day of elementary school when Vi threw some of her lunch at Ally and I started laughing at them, so they started throwing their lunch at me. I guess we had a small food fight and at some point one of us ducked an it hit a teacher. We got sent to the principal’s office, as well as getting two weeks of detention. We weren’t mad at each other or anything we just laughed at it all. I think I don’t need to say that we haven’t been apart since then.
Anyway I should probably tell you about my family. My mom Helena and my dad Anthony have been happily married for twenty years. The only bad thing about my family is that we don’t see each other much, except on big holidays or whenever my parents are actually at home, I think that they’re both at home for about 3 months per year, you see my parents have a company together so they have to travel a lot. I don’t really mind, I guess I got used to it, so most of the time I live by myself in our big house, of course Vi and Ally sleepover a lot, actually it’s not much of a sleepover because they actually each have their own room here. The best part of living alone is the non existent curfew, I can go out partying during the week even if it’s a school night. I guess you can say we’re wealthy, but I don’t really like to spend money like all of the other rich kids, I have an allowance but other than that I’m broke, if you don’t count the food money my dad leaves every time they go somewhere.

I forgot to mention that this rated R:
- language
- sexual content/references
- alcohol/drug references
and I do not own any of the bands/famous people featured in this story...but I wouldn't mind if I did.