I Guess You Can Say I'm In Love With You

Chapter 1

Today is the 4th of August and I have only 21 days left till school starts and I still don't know what to do. My parents were home for a whole week during the summer, but I haven't seen much of them because they were always at the office. Sometimes when I was little I wished I had a normal family like all of my friends, but as I grew I didn't care anymore that my parents were almost strangers to me, don't get me wrong I was always taken care of by someone till I was 14, sometimes this someone was a neighbor and sometimes it was an aunt or uncle.
My cell phone rings and it wakes me up from this little conversation with myself. "Hello?" "Hey Chlo, what's up?" "Oh, hey Ally. Ah, nothing, just laying in my bed being bored." "Wow, that's unusual for you. Don't you usually read or something?" "I guess... Well I tried to read an hour ago, but my mind wouldn't let me, so then I turned on my computer and checked all my emails, so then I surfed the internet for sometime, but then I got bored, so I turned the computer off and turned on the TV, but there was nothing on, so I give up on that idea too, after that I listen to some music but nothing seemed interesting, so I turned it off." "Oh God Chloe, then what were you doing when I called you?" "I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking." "About?" "Nothing, so why did you call me in the first place?" "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, because of your oh so interesting story of your day so far." "Fuck you!" " Ha-ha, anyway, I called to ask you if you wanted to go with me and Vi to the mall?" "Sure, I don't have anything better to do. Are you going to pick me up?" "Yeah we'll be there in 15." "Okay. Bye." "Bye."
I stood up and got dressed in some dark skinny jeans and a random T-shirt with my MCR hoodie. Then I put on my purple and gray Etnies, grabbed my keys and my cell phone, and then just as I was walking out I heard the car honk. As I got closer to the car I could already hear some random music blasting. I jumped in the passenger seat and off we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the changes but I had to do this or else Mibba would have deleted this story. I hope you liked chapter 1,I promise I'll put chapter 2 out sometime today and it will be more interesting. And please comment and/or send messages.....