We're Different in Every Way, but I Still Love You

Operation Mutations War

“Sir, from our studies of the subjects, it appears that the mutation dose not infect any certain type of person. It has no pattern; we have watched our subjects in their natural habitats. We’ve gone threw sex, race, religion, sexuality and region. Its random mutation has us baffled” The head scientist looked up at his assistants.

“Then what do you suggest we do?” he asked his staff. They looked at each other as if they knew what needed to be done, but were afraid to say. “Sir” said one of the younger scientists. “We think that studying the subjects in close proximity will help further our studies” the young scientist said with fear as he looked around the room at his fellow workers.

“I think that’s an excellent idea” said General Ross, as he stepped out of the shadows speaking for the first time. “Then it’s settled” he said with glee at the long awaited conclusion. “The president will be notified and operation Mutations War will be set into action” he said as he continued to speak to the room of scientists.

The head scientist looked up in horror. “But general your talking about kidnapping hundreds of people, most of them children from their families and lives. Not to mention that this large amount of disappearing people won’t go unnoticed“said the head scientist.

“You worry about studying these monsters for the good of this country and I’ll worry about getting them here and training them” and with that the general left leaving the room of scientists to begin preparations for moving in to the new facilities for examining the mutants.

“Sir?” asked the young scientist. “Prepare to move to the new facilities. You will be under sworn secrecy of this place. No one is to know what we have in there and what we do. Am I understood?” barked the head scientist with frustration and fascination.

Head Scientist P.O.V Aka* Doctor Smith

As I walked to my office I couldn’t help but wonder at how the world had gone so long without ever discovering Vampires and werewolves. They have been in the history books for centuries, but were written off as silly myths. We have been following known vampires and werewolves for the past few months.

How did we know who they were? We searched the whole country for a special mutation in blood tests. Now that the General has decided to capture them, it’s going to be difficult. Kidnapping hundreds across the country to put them in a secret facility isn’t going to be easy, but it has to be done. I packed up my things so we could move to the new facility.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Comment if it interests you so i can keep writing. The first chapters nothing compared to what i have in store!

Over and Out Captain!!!