We're Different in Every Way, but I Still Love You

Yours, Mines, Ours

Diana’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling tired. I always felt like that after a full moon. I shifted a little and felt something underneath me. I turned and saw that Brian was peacefully asleep half of his body underneath mine. His hair was messed up and his mouth was slightly open. He was socute. I got up and quickly went to the bathroom. I felt so happy that last night went well.

I was so afraid that I’d hurt Brian. I know I can’t get close to him, as close as I want to but I still cared about him. I felt connected to him on a level I didn’t even know existed until he came into my life. I finished my business and went back into the small cell to see Brian up and looking around for me. When he saw me he smiled. His smile made my heart pound a hundred times a second. I’ve only liked a few boys before but I couldn’t do anything about it. I won’t do anything about it.

“So last night went well” said Brian as he got up and stretched. “Ya at least we’re alive” I said as I leaned my back against the wall. They should be letting us out soon and I was starving. “Ya I’m hungry too” said Brian. My eyes widened and I turned to him. “How did you know I was hungry?” I asked him with shock.

He gave me a confused look. “Because you said it out loud” he gave me a ‘Duh’ look. I shook my head, “No…I didn’t” I said with fear. How did he know I was hungry?

That’s weird? I thought she said it out loud. How did I know what she was thinking?

“Brian” I said as realization dawned on me. “I think we can read each others minds” I said as my face took on a shocked look. “What?” he asked in fear. “Quick think of something” I said as I waited for him to say something mentally.

You’re a beautiful as a wolf.

I blushed when I heard him. “Thank you” I said shyly. He gave me a smile, “You are you know” he said. I needed to get rid of this embarrassing situation, “But why can we read each others minds? And why now?” I asked. He sat down at the edge of the bed in deep thought, “Well maybe because of the full moon. Last night was our first full moon as mates” he said as he thought out loud, even though I could still hear his mind in my head. This really was going to be a problem.

He could hear everything I think, and vise versa. It was uncomfortable with just me in my head, I don’t need anyone else trying to analyze it and invade my privacy. “I know what you mean” said Brian pulling me from my thoughts. I blushed; I forgot he could read my thoughts. “Don’t worry…. I guess in time we’ll learn to block out each others minds” he said trying to reassure me, but it wasn’t really working.

“So now we can feel each others feelings….and read each others minds” I said stating the obvious. “I know…it’s really…really weird” he said as he dropped back onto the bed taking a deep breath. I quietly went and sat on the edge of the stiff bed.

I wish she knew everything I did.

“What do you want me to know?” I asked before realizing I did. He looked at me shock, “Sorry” I said quickly, he pulled himself up and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, I stiffened from his touch. “No it’s okay….I mean we basically share everything now I guess it should go for thoughts too” he said.

I realized we did share everything, Emotions, room, bed, bathroom, and food and now thoughts. “I guess it will just take some getting used to” I said with a sigh. He smiled and gave me a little hug. For a guy that looked like him you would have never expected from first looks that he was this sweet. “Thanks” he said, “Shit” I said as I lowered my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOWOWWWWOOOOWW i havent updated this in so long! SOOOO sorry.........Comments?

Over and Out Captain!!!