We're Different in Every Way, but I Still Love You

Early Morning Beatings

Diana’s P.O.V

The loud annoying bell rang threw the building signaling that they were going to open the doors. Brian and I huddled close to the door happy to get out of the small cell and see other people. As we left the cell we stopped as something lingered in the air. The smell of death clung to the air like a disease. We both looked at each other in fear. We had forgotten about the others, with being so worried about our survival we had completely forgotten about the others. Had they survived?

We both looked down the halls franticly and saw Rachel and Jimmy coming towards us. “What’s going on?” asked Brian when they were close enough. Jimmy and Rachel exchanged a look before Rachel started talking. “Well apparently we weren’t the only soul mates here that were vampire and werewolf. Last night during the full moon there was another couple that lived next door to us. The guy was a werewolf named Patrick and his mate Willow was a vampire…..They tore each other to shreds last night” said Rachel sadly.

Before Brian or I could say anything there was a commotion coming from the end of the hall. It was the guards. “Shit” mumbled Brian as we tried to shy away from them with the rest of the people but apparently they came for us. Brian and I were grabbed and dragged away. I started struggling and screaming. What the hell did they want with us? We didn’t do anything. I struggled even more when I noticed they were dragging us down to the laboratories. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain come down on my head and everything went black.

Brian’s P.O.V

“Fucking assholes I’m going to kill you. Get the fuck away from her” I yelled as I watched the guards hit Diana over the head and drag her to another part of the laboratories. I hated them so much, I couldn’t stand watching her get hurt. Those fuckers are going to pay when I find them. All I could think as they dragged me off to a room was what were they going to do to my precious mate.

Even though the physical relationship we had was non-existent. I still felt as if I would die without her by my side. The further I got away from her the more my heart ached. I felt it tearing in two. My other half was missing and without her I really didn’t feel like my self. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was thrown to the floor of one of the laboratories. I looked up to find one of the doctors that examine us. He looked down at me with a smile that gave me chills.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but at least it's something! Comments are loved! Please tell me if you like the story!

Over and Out Captain!!!