We're Different in Every Way, but I Still Love You

I Miss You More Than I Love You

Brian’s P.O.V

It has been days since Diana and I have been separated. I know this because of the food that they give us, three meals a day so if my calculations are correct then we’ve been separated for 5 days. At around the third day I stopped hearing my mate in my head. God I feel so alone and empty. It’s scary that you could never love a person as much as you miss them. I never really understood until now what part my mate has in my life.

She is my other half and although I knew that being away from each other was bad I didn’t think it was this bad. Yesterday my head started to hurt and it hasn’t stopped since. I just wish this pain would stop and I can go back to my mate. Every night it’s hard to sleep without her, I miss the smell of her hair and the way her skin feels when it rubs against mine. I even miss her very essence of being in the same room with me. I just wish I knew why they locked us up. Did they have the other locked up too?

Chris’s P.O.V (Dr. Smiths Assistant)

I have been studying X2 carefully the last 5 days; he interested me far more than the female of our experiment. From my research in the libraries we have in this facility it shows that the male of blood mates it usually far more aggressive than the female when separated from his mate for long periods of time. Even though these are just rumors they’ve never actually been documented, I still believed it was true.

I wonder what will happen to the female after she’s put back with her mate. This pair of blood mates is interesting. I wish to conduct my own experiment tonight. I will turn off the cameras to X2’s room and do an interview with the vampire. Dr. Smith doesn’t believe these animals can actually think and that their input is ridicules Ion the other hand think I can learn something tonight.

Later on that night…

Brian’s P.O.V

I jolted up from my sleep when I heard the door to my cell buzz. Is it morning already? I don’t think it’s time for my breakfast though. The door soon opened and in came a guy in a white lab coat. He was smiling at me as he came in. He had a pad of paper and a pen with him. “Hello X2, how are you feeling tonight?” he asked as a guard came in with a chair and set it behind the guy. The guard walked out and the door closed after him immediately. I looked back to the guy who sat down and made himself comfortable.

“Who are you?” I asked as soon as I got my brain to work. He smiled back at me again with that same creepy smile. “My name is Chris” he said simply. Of course, the jackass would never really tell me more than that. “I just came in here tonight for a little interview and if you comply then we might have a little deal for you” he said. I rubbed my temples, my headache was getting worse. “What…kind of deal?” I asked…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is short for a reason, the next chapter is going to have some Mature content and then there will be some other stuff. If you get confused with what happens just message me and i'll explain! I might be posting journals soon so I'll tell you when i start that so you can be informed with my stuff!!Please comment and Subscribe if you haven't!