We're Different in Every Way, but I Still Love You

The Escape Part 2

Diana’s P.O.V

Darkness….

It was all I saw when Max, the man Brian and I met were about to come to blows.

“Hey Max. Where’s the hole?” asked Brian as we walked into the room.

“I thought you guys weren’t coming” said Max as he closed the door and slid the bolt into place. “We’re here now and that’s all that matters” said Brian. He looked around the small room. “Where’s the hole? How are we getting out?” questioned Brian. I looked around myself trying to look for the hole. “What do you mean we?” asked Max sarcastically as he stood in front of the locked door smirking at us with an evil glint in his eye./

“What the fuck is that suppose to mean?” asked Brian as he clenched my hand in his. “I mean, what is this whole thing about ‘we’? I know I’m going through that hole, and I know your mate is going to go through that hole, but you? You’re going to stay right here, where the nice doctors can fuck with you for the rest of your life. Because your mate, is about to become my mate.” Said Max as he tilted his head and smirked at Brian. His eyes soon shifted to me and he examined me like a wolf would examine a fat juicy sheep.

“you’ve got to be outside your fucking mind if you think you’re going to get anywhere near my mate, you little fucker.” Brian growled at Max as he started to move closer to me.

Before I knew it Max switch directions and attacked Brian. Brian had let go of my hand before he and Max slammed into the wall behind us. I saw Max shift into his wolf form and Brian into his vampire state of being. Brian’s canines elongated and his eyes turned blood red.


Then darkness overtook. Heavy breathing was the only sound that filled the room. All of a sudden I felt a hand clasp over my mouth and an arm grabs me by my waist.
“Brian, if you come any closer, your little mate will take a permanent nap” whispered Max into the darkness of the foreboding room.

“Don’t touch her” spat Brian into the darkness from my right. Soon I felt a tug and I started to move backwards with Max. “Don’t worry Brian I’ll take good care of her” said Max with a disgusting chuckle. Before I knew it I was being squeezed into a small opening from what I could guess. My eye sight wasn’t as good as I thought it would be when I’m scared.

I felt Max behind me as he had me crawl through this little hole. Then I heard something slam and a screeching followed. From what I could guess it was probably the door to this hole and that screeching was the lock being set into place, so that Brian couldn’t follow us.

Brian?

Don’t worry baby I’m going to come for you. Just as soon as I kill that fucker I’ll get you baby.

We continued to move through the tight dark space and after a while I saw a sliver of light appear. Soon enough I saw the end of the tunnel. I emerged first with Max’s hand still grasping my arm in a death grip.

“If you think about running I will kill your skank ass, you got it?” growled Max. I felt offended, never in my life have I ever been called a skank. “You did not just call me what I think you just called me” I said as I ripped my arm out of Max’s hand. I quickly turned around and gave that asshole the stare down of a life time. I’ve been in very little fights and when I get angry I glare.

Max just laughed as he looked at me. Before I knew what I was doing, I did the stupidest thing ever. I punched him. I punched him hard. I punched him hard enough for him to actually turn his head…..

So I did the logical thing, and I ran. As a werewolf, I learned one thing, as a wolf I run pretty fast. As a wolf who’s scared out of her skull, I’m pretty much a Nascar at the Indy 500. I didn’t know where I was running to, all I could see was trees, lots and lots of trees. I didn’t really care where I was going, all I knew was that there was someone who would be very pissed at me and are most likely going to hurt me when they find me. That was enough incentive to keep running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short....like me. Ya I lost my mojo for writing when someone reported me for the second time. So let me say this, if you like it comment, if you don't then just don't read it. I'm on this site like everyone else who likes to improve their writing. I'm not perfect, no one is.

So thanks to all of my faithful readers, I hope you like this.

Over and Out Captain.