We're Different in Every Way, but I Still Love You

Bites

I woke up with a start to the sound of a loud ringing. I looked around my small remembering everything that happened. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my business. The camera still watched but I didn’t care. Soon after the doors open and I made my way downstairs with everyone else. I found my group, me and the girls stuck close to each other.

It was like we had an unspoken agreement to stick together. We finally followed the rest of the crowd to the mess hall where we got our breakfast and sat together at an empty table. “So how did you guys sleep?” asked Rachel with a smile and cheery attitude. “Did you guys notice the cameras?” I asked them. They all nodded, “The first thing I noticed” said Scarlet. “I couldn’t pee, because of that” said Page as she ate her food.

I looked at my own plate I tried a little, It wasn’t that bad. Soon after we finished our food a guard came to our table. “Your first class will be out in A4 yard with group W and T. After that you’ll head over to your second class in the main building” he said and walked away. We stood up and went to the yard. It was a like a big training yard. We stood there awkwardly with others.

Syn’s P.O.V

Man, thank fuck we finally got out of that stupid hospital room. Me and my friends have been in this place for about two weeks and every week we get examined. I still remember the night we had been caught and taken away. We had just come out of a bar when a hug ass van pulls up and before we knew it we were all drugged and taken into the van.

We were heading to our first class in the yard. This place was so fucked up, they made us take these stupid training classes. They make us train so that they could use us in wars. I’m a vampire just like my friends. As we made our way there we noticed that everyone was in a group together.

Suddenly I smelt something. Something so intoxicating I knew it had to be mine. I wanted to see what this scent was. I whipped my head to the scent and saw her. My god, she was gorgeous. She had long brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and the body of a goddess. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The monster in me growled and I knew who she was.

Diana’s P.O.V

I was talking with the rest of the people in the group when I suddenly smelt something. It was the most amazing scent I had ever smelt. It was like I knew the scent and it was a little familiar. It made me feel strange, like I needed to get someplace.

I turned my head to the smell and saw a guy. He was the hottest guy I had ever seen. We looked into each others eyes and before I knew it he was on me. I was on the ground with him on top of me when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. My instincts took over and I bite him back quickly before he was quickly pulled off of me.

I looked to see he and a few others were being held back from me and a few others I noticed to be my new friends. I looked at the guy and saw pure lust and want in his eyes. I wanted him too, but I couldn’t. “What the fucking hell is going on around here” yelled a man dressed in running clothes that was very muscular. The guy just looked at me and said in a low growl, “Mate”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and tell me what you think!!! I'm really insecure about this story because it's my first vampire werewolf story!!!!

Over and Out Captain!