‹ Prequel: Changes

Making the Album

Surprise.

"What was that all about?" Tre asked as Mike slammed down the phone, breathing hard.
"That...that little bastard crashed my car. He fucking..." Jay rolled his eyes and heaved himself up off the couch. He wrapped his one good arm tight around the bassist's waist and kissed his cheek gently.
"And how much cash do you make a year, babe? You can buy like, fifty more if your little heart desires."
"Aww. They're so cute," Tom cooed with a smile.
"And look at you," Blondie said. "Smiling."
"Yeah..." Tom said softly. "Would you look at that?"

***

"Billie?"
"Mhmm."
"We gotta get going."
"No, we don't."
"But what about -" Billie shoved her down onto the bed and kissed her hard. And for a few minutes there was absolute silence. Then Tony shoved him off.
"We gotta go. It's getting late and I'm cold."
"Well, I know a way to warm you up..." Billie said suggestively, putting his hands on her shoulders. Tony swatted him away.
"Come on. We gotta go find out if Rabbit's alright."
"Arrrghhh," Billie grunted and rolled out of bed. Tony giggled as she watched him fight his way into his clothes. "Just explain to me, why everytime I want to just fuck you senseless, something else interrupts?" She just laughed and spanked him on her way out of the trailer.
"Come on, there'll be plenty of time for you to fuck my brains out later." Billie sighed and followed her out to the car.

***

"Alright. We'll spread out, check out all the usual bars and -" The door creaked open, then shut. Rabbit put a box on the kitchen counter, then walked over to Mike.
"I crashed your car. I'm sorry," he rummaged in his pocket for a moment, then took out a huge wad of cash.
"I think that's enough to cover all the damages...including the building I hit."
"You hit a building?" Tony and Billie closed the door behind them. Robert smirked at the couple.

"And just where have you two been?"
"I think the more accurate question, Robby-Boy, is what have they been doing?" Tre added with a grin.
"Ah, that's a no brainer," Jay replied. "They've been fucking each other senseless."
"Yeah, where've you been?" Blondie asked with a laugh. Tre gave an exaggerated shrug and smiled.
"Alright, alright, losers. That's enough," Billie said as Tony took off to the bathroom.
"Aww...I wasn't finished," Jay pouted. Mike kissed him. "Actually, I think I'm done."
"Hey. Keep it in your pants...both of you," Robert ordered. "God, the couples around here -" Although they never got to hear what Robert thought the couples around here were, because there came a scream from the bathroom...