Status: Hiatus

Vampire Love

HE'S HERE?

~)~)~)~)Evelyn’s POV~(~(~(~(

I woke up in satin sheets and sunlight all over me. I looked around the room, it was so beautiful. I looked to my right and there was another bed so I got up to see who it was and it was Heather. I got confused.
Why would Heather be here? Where am I? My mind was all jumbled up. I didn’t know what to do. I opened the door to look around. I was in an empty hallway and it was very long. I walked down the stairs and I saw an elevator.

Why would an elevator be here? I took the elevator the second floor, it seemed like this place had 10 floors. There was a magnificent redwood door in front of me and curiosity got the better of me so I opened it.

There was someone laying in the bed but I couldn’t see who so I moved closer. I heard a noise behind me so I looked back but there was no one there. I turned back around and there was someone in front of me. I took a step back because I got scared.

There standing in front of me was the guy Heather liked, Vincent I think.

“How. . . Wha. . . Huh?” I asked but couldn’t get any words out because I was shocked from his appearance.

“Yeah, we usually get that reaction.” He said.

“We, but there’s only you here.” I said, slightly confused.

“No there isn’t. You didn’t count him.” He said.

“Oh. Who is he?” I asked.

“First let’s get out of this room and wake up Heather.” He said.

“Ok, I guess.” I said.

We took the elevator to the tenth floor, in which Heather’s and my room is. He beckoned for me to wake up Heather. I went to her and shook her slightly.

“Heather, wake up. Heather.” I said while shaking her but she didn’t get up.

I got a devious grin on my face. I went to the bathroom and got my hands wet. I went over to Heather and flicked my hands at her face and she got up.

“I’m awake. I’m awake.” She said groggily.

Vincent was looking at me strangely.

“What?” I asked because I wanted to know why he was staring at me.

“You’re more like Adrian than I thought.” He said and that wiped the smile off my face.
“How do you know Adrian?” I asked, more like demanded.

By now Heather was awake and confused just like me.

“He’s a friend.” He said.

“Then you must know where he is. Tell me, I need to know.” I said.

“He’s in the room downstairs.” He said and I tried to run to the door.

Vincent caught me before long.

“Don’t.” He said.

“Why?” I said because I wanted to see Adrian really badly.

“You’ll only make things worse.”

“But. . . “

“Just listen to him, Eve.” Heather said.

She hadn’t used that nickname in forever. I wanted to see Adrian but I guess I’ll just wait.

I guessed that Heather and Vincent wanted to talk so I went to the bathroom.

“You guys talk, I’ll be alright.” I said and walked over to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.
I didn't know what to write for this story!
Comment!