Sorrow's Love

Next Plan

Sasori was walking down a dark street. He had talked to Deidara a while ago, and said that Itachi had finished his assassinations and Pein was getting a bit agrivated with him for taking so long on an "easy mission, un". He sighed as he looked up at the moon. What was his new strategy.

Glad no one had found out who he was and what he was up to, he thought about Neokanie. What would she do if she knew who he was? What would she say? Seeing clearly that she had a crush on him, he did like her back. But if he asked her out? Concentrate, what should my next plan be? Sasori yelled at himself. He grabbed his key and unlocked the door calmly.

He did remember that at least one or two members of the Snow clan were attending a school in this village, but which one? If he asked Neokanie, she would get suspicious. He shook his head, maybe just maybe, if he decided to attend a school-any school, he could get information quick and finish before Pein really gets ticked.

He shook his head again and went inside. He saw the tv on and she was asleep. He couldn't help but smile as he stirred her to wake. Once she did, seeing she had school, he decided to carry her to her room.

"T-thanks." she whispered lazily as her eyes fluttered opened but closed once again, peacfully. What has she been thinking about? he thought as he took his jacket off and hanged it in his closet. He got a glass of water then went to bed. He thought of the plan, until morning came and he walked her to school. She was very quiet, but it didn't bother him. Only it did bother her.

"Sasori, you've been offely quiet. Is something wrong?" she asked, her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her intently.

"No, how about you?" he asked back with ease. She shook her head.

"No, I just haven't said anything because you were quiet. I didn't w-want to disturb you from your thoughts," she anwsered innocently as he grinned a little.

"Same old Neokanie. Well you better go in before your late," he said as the bell rang. Neokanie smiled confidently and hugged him, then ran inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was begginning to worry that no one liked this story anymore...