Sorrow's Love

Science Partner

After a few classes, which Sasori had the same schedule, people still continued starring at her. Finally last peroid; Science. She was half and half on it.

"Hey cutie, come sit next to me!" a boy and girl said at the same time as Neokanie and Sasori entered the classroom. They looked at each other then shook thier heads then walked to two empty seats. The girl glarred at Neokanie the whole peroid, she even got a detention for screaming at the teacher to shut up.

"So, how did you like your first day?" she asked as they both walked down the hall to his locker. Which was one row down from hers. How ironic.

"It was okay. But you should really learn how to stand your guard. Track is a good thing for you," He replied as she nodded. "So who do you think you're going to work with? For the project I mean?" Sasori asked calmly.

"That depends what the project is. He isn't going to tell us until tommorow since he had to yell at a certain someone today," she exagerrated a bit.

"Well yeah I guess..." he said as they both headed home together.

The next day in science class everyone finally knew what it was. Much didn't know how it had to do with science but they all picked either a person they had a crush on or someone they were already going out with. Everyone had to team up with someone they thought was responsible and can take care of an egg. The old same thing. As Neokanie walked out of class, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Sasori's and he seemed a bit happy.

"Neokanie, want to work together? Since we live together it'll be easier for us. So what do you say?" he asked seeming as he was about to jump up and down.

"Are you hyper? Well yeah sure. But you do know this is kind of like we're married and everything, right?" she asked as they both walked down the crowded hallway. He nodded calmly. She could feel herself blush. Returning to homeroom the teacher wrote down the names of the 'young newly wed couples' and handed everyone a 'young lovely child' he was to sarcastic, haha so funny. Not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short...