Sorrow's Love

An Amusing Afternoon

Before the bell rang he told the names of the groups. The girl who glared at Neokanie was with some guy from the football team. As the teacher said Sasori and her name everyone looked at them. The guys were jealous because he got her, so obvious and the girls. What did they see in him so quickly? she thought as the final bell rang and she grabbed her bookbag. It was quiet while walking home. Sasori was observing the egg.

"Don't you think we should name it?" he asked. How cute! she hought as she smiled softly at him and nodded.

"So is it a b-boy or girl?" Neokanie asked laughing lightly as he shrugged.

"I'll let you decide, my lady," he was imitating the english teacher, she laughed a bit.

"Why most certaintly young gentlemen. May I say it is a nice thing of you to do for a girl like me," they both laughed. "You do it way better then me. Why don't we let it be a boy?" Sasori nodded.

"And what's it's name?" she thought for a few seconds.

"I have no idea. Shall we name if after it's father?"

"A chicken?"

"Nooo," she giggled. "You? Or we can I guess name it after someone you know who I guess you think is a chicken?" Neokanie remarked happily. He always got her this way, it was amazing.

"Oh yes. How about ummm...Deidara?" Sasori knew that when he told Deidara this he would be glad but also upset and just go stupid like the last time something like this happened only a shovel was involved at some point.

"Okay so our egg is Deidara. Now Sasori, Deidara wants a kiss," she giggled as she raised her hand to her lips. Sasori shook his head, grinning.

"But he's been a bad boy. I don't think he deserves one," they both role played all the way home. After eating a quick dinner and doing homework, they both made a small bed for the egg. Laying it on the living room table, she glanced at it.

"I think he's cold."

"Me too. So honey, should I get him a blanket?" Sasori asked getting up. He saw her blushing. Did he mean to make her?

"Yes...my love you should or young Deidara here will get sick. Oh yes he will!" Neokanie said pretending to cuddle the egg. Sasori laughed a bit before heading into the kitchen. When he returned he saw Neokanie thinking. Only about what?

"Neokanie? Snap out if it..." Sasori said waving his hand. She blinked and looked at him, a soft smile appeared on her lovely face
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think the chapter title sounds nice but oh well. Hope you enjoyed!