Sorrow's Love

Fall Dance

Neokanie was starting to get on Sasori-but not in a bad way. A few days have passed and what was most interesting is that one egg brought them a bit more closer then ever. Yes an egg, how suprising. At the school the girl who had glared at Neokanie one time failed since her football player-husband 'accidently' broke the egg. Some had passed, which was 1/3 of the entire sophmore student body. In the hallway there were many flyers on the wall, floor and being handed out.

"Fall dance? You still have these here?" Sasori asked as they walked home. Maybe a lot of time with each other would get annoying, but not with Sasori, Neokanie thought as she smiled at him.

"Yeah we do. O-only it's mostly for people who are deeply in love, at least it always looks that way..."

"How deep?"

"Well ummm let's see. They kiss for a very long time, let's just say some girls don't get to finish high school..." Sasori nodded understanding what she meant.

"Do you know who you're going with?" Sasori asked. Glancing at him, he seemed to be blushing, and he hasn't been going for late walks at all either. She shook her head no.

"No I don't really like going to dances, but if you want me too I g-guess I'll go..."

"Yeah I want you too. Would you like to be my date?" Sasori asked in the most sweetest voice she has ever heard. Then both knew they were blushing.

"A-are you sure? I mean there are other girls more beautiful then me so-"

"I'm sure. I don't care what the others say, there's something I really like about you," Sasori said as if it was something he'd always say. Neokanie couldn't believe how much he liked her, how much he told her and always stayed so cool.

"Well okay, I'd love to be your date. Sasori I know this is strange but ummm, it's lonley with out Dei-kun..." Sasori took a few seconds before realizing she meant the egg.

"I guess. But we can always do something like that some other time...right?" he asked her with a cute grin. The next day word had gone out that Sasori and Neokanie were going to the dance together. Some girls were pissed, but all those chances they had of meeting him they'd rather glare at her. Same for the guys. School seemed silent today, not many got introuble. The teachers seemed well excited. The dance was in two days, and she decided she was going to wear the dress Sasori had given her for her birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or messages would be appreciated very much.