Sorrow's Love

Rising Emotions

Neokanie went into her room and looked over the dress for the millionth time. It was beautiful, and knowing Sasori better she knew he would be glad to see her in it. Especially on their first date. Thinking about how the dance would go never left her mind. The day had gone by quick and the dance was tommorow. No school as well. Neokanie did her usual routine. As she entered the living room, she saw Sasori had waken before her. He smiled as she sat across from him.

"You seem hyper today..." he said as he glanced at some magazine.

"It's my first dance with a boy. Ever. Why wouldn't I be?" she asked with a smile as he shrugged.

"So what time should we be there?"

"Ummm around six I guess. But it'll take me a while to get ready, being a girl and all..."

Sasori was also excited, how just being, living with a wonderful girl changed almost everything about him. He knew if Deidara was here, and knew all of that he would never shut up. He wondered what Neokanie was going to wear to the dance. How beautiful she would look. He really did like her, and he knew she liked him, but when would they both ever kiss? Well at least somewhere near that. The day had gone by quick. Sasori hasn't seen Neokanie for almost four hours. So that's what she meant by 'But it'll take me a while to get ready, being a girl and all...' he thought as he headed for the shower. Changing into a nice tuxedo he was ready in a few minutes. He waited for Neokanie near the hallway. He heard her door open and looked at her as she came out. She was beautiful. More then beautiful he couldn't describe it.

"Neokanie, you look...wow...amazing!" Sasori said holding her hand. She blushed as she looked down a bit.

"I d-do really? I mean... I wanted to look nice...for you..." she whispered in a shy, cute way. Sasori fell more inlove with her at that moment. Did she realize it?

"For me? Thanks," he would have kissed her, but he didn't want to mess up her lip gloss. As they headed for the dance, villagers seemed happy. All the young couples looking lovely under the stary night. The dance was very fun. Neokanie seemed way happier then ever. They both danced the night away, colored lights, music, everything looked like it was a prom, which really wasn't.

"It's lovely tonight. Radiant..." Sasori said softly as it was now ten at night and they were walking home, holding hands. How hard was it going to be to actually kiss her tonight, living together he couldn't just give her a quick kiss say goodnight and walk away before she said anything. He thought and thought.