Sorrow's Love

New Love

Sasori blinked and still looked at Neokanie. This made her blush. She looked to her upper right then her lower left while thinking of what to say.

"Ummm Sasori-" Neokanie began until Sasori pulled her closer to him, smirking a bit he placed his lips on hers. I-is he really kissing me? she thought as she slowly closed her eyes and put her arms around his neck. Sasori couldn't believe Neokanie was letting him kiss her. She really did like him. It went on for another few seconds until they finally broke for air. Neokanie didn't know how to react, neither did Sasori. They just stood there, looking at one another, inlove.

"I ummm...I think I'll go to bed now...g-goodnight, Sasori," Neokanie said and gave him a quick kiss again before running into her room. Sasori knew that love would interfear with the mission, but he really liked her, a lot. There was so much time anyways. The next day the two love birds walked to school together, no one said a word. This made them uncomftorable.

"Are you okay?" Sasori asked her as they both were about to walk into class.

"Yeah I am. Sorry if I worried you, it's just that-"

"Everythings seems kind of strange. I know," he said with the cutest smile ever.

"Yeah that. But yeah I l-like you, I really like you a lot," she said and with that she took her seat next to him. He smiled the whole period until it was time for gym.

"Come on people, try being like Neokanie this time," the coach said happily. "There's a track meet on Friday, be ready," he reminded her as she nodded. Once he blew his whistle, everyone began running.

Sasori was actually catching up, but he ran out of breath a bit to quickly. After gym had ended Neokanie headed for the girls locker room. After leaving the girls locker room she went back to homeroom to wait for the dismissal bell. When it finally rang Sasori's hand grabbed hers calmly. She smiled softly at him as she blushed. Sasori really knew he wouldn't let her go. The fresh love was already growing and no one could kill it.

As they arrived, Neokanie was putting the key in the lock but Sasori held her face gently and kissed her on the lips once again. She was blushing a darker shade now.

"Your so cute."

"I ummm ummmm thanks. Ummm you are too..." she stuttered as he just took her breathe away. This felling inside her, what was it, well besides love it was more. They both entered, ladies first and Neokanie set her bag down.

"We don't have much homework do we? Well what do you wanna d-do?" she asked as she went the kitchen, poured some milk, grabbed cookies, set it on a tray and went back into the living room.

"Well we can just stay here and watch a movie or something..." Sasori suggested cutely but he didn't know it. Neokanie really just wanted to cuddle on the couch a bit.

"Yeah sure okay, let's do th-that..." after a few minutes, they finally decided on a movie and put it in the DVD player. The movie started. It was silent for at least about 45 minutes. Neokanie rested her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair a bit. Everything at the moment seemed calm and just so sweet until a knock on the door interrupted them. Sasori put the movie on pause and let Neokanie answer the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Er, I hate to ask but can I get at least a message or comment of this story to know if it's good so far? Thank you.