Sorrow's Love

New Company

A few days had passed and Neokanie was better than ever. Being a Saturday she decided to do some shopping for things she needed. I just need some groceries, I'll be able to carry them, she thought as she walked into a store. Getting a basket she began picking out what she needed. The total wasn't much and she grabbed the bags and started walking home. I wonder what Sasori planned to do today, he hasn't said anything. Well I'll just have to see, she thought as she looked ahead. Seeing a man, he looked like he was lost.

"Excuse me, sir. Umm are you lost?" Neokanie asked with a soft smile.

"Not really. But is there a chance you know Sasori, hmmm?" the man asked.

"Sasori? Yes, he's at my apartment. Are you an old friend?"

"Yes, I am."

"By any chance are you Deidara?"

"I am. Did he say something, hmmm?"

"We named an egg after you! It was a project. Oh, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you!"

"I hope so. May I help you with your bags," he said already taking them from her. Smiling she continued walking home. They didn't talk much until they entered.

"Come in. I'll go make something for you if you're hungry?"

"Yes, thank you." Neokanie took the bags and walked into the kitchen, Deidara following behind.

"Sasori! Umm can you come here for a minute?" she called out as she put the kettle on the stove. Sasori walked in a few minutes later. Glancing he saw Deidara.

"What are you doing here?"

"What, aren't happy to see me? How rude, un!" Deidara smirked as he looked at him then Neokanie.

"Shut up. What did you need?"

"I can't visit my dear friend?"

"Sasori, if you want the patio is all yours. I'll bring you both something to drink and eat in a few," Neokanie said as she smiled at them both. Nodding the two men walked out into the patio. I'm sure they'll be fine.

"So Sasori-danna, that's your girl? She's beautiful."

"Quit it. What did you want?" Sasori hissed as he glared a bit.

"I had to come help. Temporarily. I have another mission I must start but I was ordered to check up on you." What am I a baby? Sasori said in his thoughts.

"You know, I think I found the teenager from the Snow clan."

"Really? Well who-"

"I'm sorry, umm here, I'll be inside if you need something," Neokanie quickly said as she set everything down on a table and walked back inside.

"I think it's her."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long to update!