Sorrow's Love

Sasori's Mission

Neokanie walked into the kitchen and grabbed the pans and other ingredients she would need. She turned on the stove and began to pour oil. Then while it heated a bit more she chopped the vegetables and added an some sauce to add more flavor to the meat. Once she put it on the stove the smell wondered around. Sasori thought it smelled really delicious so he decided to go into the kitchen. Neokanie smiled as she saw his head poke in.

"Smells good doesn't it?" Sasori nodded, grinning.

"Yeah, well don't worry, you'll be eating like a king, I g-guess," Neokanie said laughing a bit. She always loves to make her guests feel special. Sasori nodded cautiously as he went closer to her.

"Can I help?" he asked.

"Ummm no, you're the visitor, I can't make you work, it feels kind of rude."

"No I dont mind," Sasori said smiling softly. Neokanie felt herself begining to blush.

"Umm well if you really want to umm you can h-help me set the table," she said as she quickly turned to hide her small blush. Sasori smiled at himself, Neokanie made him have this warm feeling in his heart. As Sasori set the table Neokanie began serving.

Dinner was very quiet. When they finished Neokanie and Sasori did the dishes together. Neokanie began school tomorrow so she went to her room and got everything ready; her uniform, her bag and her alarm clock were set then she went to bed at 9:00p.m.

"Goodnight Sasori!" she called out as she closed the door behind her.

"Goodnight," Sasori said as he passed the hallway to go to his room. As Sasori entered his room he really wanted to punch the wall. He didn't though. He almost lost concentration on the mission. Sasori left the apartment to go do some "research"on his 'friend'.