Sorrow's Love

The Truth Hurts, Un

The day came and left and all the students were now heading home or somewhere else. Neokanie and Sasori walked home slowly. I don't think she's from the Snow clan. She'd probably be cursing at the killers if she was, he thought as he glanced at her. She was looking at the birds that flew by. Arriving back to the apartment they saw Deidara sitting on the couch with a book in hand.

"Hello Deidara, I hope your morning went well without us," Neokanie smiled as she walked into her room and closed the door. Deidara looked at Saori as if he had done something wrong.

"Busy day. So where'd we leave off?" Sasori asked sitting across from him.

"I think it's her. You've got a huge problem here, un."

"Why do you think it's her?"

"Something about her. I can't say what but something. Just look for something with her full name on it."

"Whatever, when are you leaving?" Sasori asked as he sighed.

"Tonight. The mission will take days so I should leave early, hmm." Good. Now we can finally be calm,[/i[ Sasori thought with a grin.

"I'm telling you. Just check. Pein isn't happy."

"I don't even know why he wants them killed..."

"Me neither but I'm guessing it's a grudge or something, hmmm."

"I suppose so." Hours passed and it was finally dark out. Deidara left when everyone was asleep. Sasori was back in his room but couldn't get past Deidara's suspicion. Not handling the situation Sasori sighed and decided to check for himself. Grabbing her bookbag which layed on the counter he grabbed her homework and studied it. Neokanie...Snow...so she is one of those I must kill...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know many might be craving to see what happens so I'll try to update as soon as I can!