Sorrow's Love

Is It True?

Sasori had no idea but he loved her. What if she was from the Snow clan? What would he do? His mission was to kill every member of that clan. All the words rushing in his head he decided to ask her instead of having to believe Deidara. He entered the room and she was asleep. Not wanting to wake her he went into the living room and rummaged in her bookbag. He pulled out some homework and looked at her name. She was from that clan. Shocked he slowly put everything away and went to take a walk. He couldn't believe it. Would he kill her? He took a long sigh and said no. Sasori loved her. She was from the Snow clan so what.

Neokanie woke up around her regular time and since it was a day off she cleaned a bit. Walking around the house she saw Sasori asleep on the desk in the office room. Laughing silently as she walked up, he seemed so peaceful as she shook his shoulder gently.

"Hey Sasori. Wake up," Neokanie said softly as he began to stir awake. She gave him a kiss and he just starred. "Is something wrong? Did I say something infront of-"

"No, no nothing. I'm gonna get ready," he said and walked out. Her heart seemed dead at the moment. He seemed a bit cold. After a while she sat on the couch doing nothing. Just waiting until maybe Sasori would decide they'd both would go do something together. Deidara had left so it was just Sasori and her, Neokanie and him. Sasori walked in and she jumped up a bit, waiting to see what he would do. He sat next to her looking at the floor.

"'Sasori is something wrong? I feel like your gi-giving me the cold shoulder," she asked sadly. He took a deep sigh and looked at her with a smile on his face.

"Nothings wrong really. I'm just well I don't know. Shocked."

"About what?" Sasori really didn't want her to ask him that.

"I...I just found out something but don't worry. I'm sorry," she kissed him but he didn't intend on kissing her back. She looked at him for a few moments and just looked down. Silence filled the room.

"Do you want to do something?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it!