Sorrow's Love

I Knew It

A few moments have passed and Sasori noticed that Neokanie hasn't said a word or introduced the guest. He went to the door and it was closed. The carpet was barely wet. Only where was Neokanie. He grabbed his coat and headed out to look for her. It was strange, she would have said something. As he noticed some shoe prints starting to be buried with more snow he quickly followed them. They lead into the forest.

"Neokanie?" Sasori called out, his voice echoed further into the silenced woods.

"Sasori..." A voice called back wealky.

"Neokanie? Where are you?"

"Be- behind you," Sasori turned around but he saw nothing. "Look closer sweetie..." he took a few steps foward. "Perfect. Do you see me now?"

"No. Quit playing with me you sound hurt. Are you okay?"

"I am-I'm not."

"What? Neokanie please stop fooling around."

"I'm not fooling around," Sasori was starting to get annoyed until two arms grasped him and made him fall back into a tree. Neokanie was crying slightly but she didn't look up at him.

"Neokanie! What are you doing? Let me go!" Sasori said but she didn't budge.

"Wh-why didn't you tell me. I...thought you loved me. I thought. I loved you but you... Sasori..." her voice grew quieter and she slowly fell back and fell into the snow. A figure aproached them as he picked her up slowly.

"Sasori, Sasori. Didn't I tell you something would happen, un," Deidara said.

"Did you do this?"

"No. I had to, yeah..." Sasori grew angry rather quickly. But as he was about to punch Deidara a hand grabbed his fist and slapped him. Everything grew silent but a fatal cry.

"I'm sorry...I really am," she cried once again as she fell to the floor. As he was about to help her she kicked him back and headed for Deidara. She quickly grabbed a kunai and Deidara started fighting. Sasori watched in suprise. But Deidara was able to kick the kunai out of her grip and tackle her next to a tree. "I knew it. Sasori. You're the one...you...." Neokanie began laughing as if she went insane. "You're the one who killed them. I hate you...I...ha-hate you!" she quickly kicked Deidara off her and began running away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or message if you want.