Sorrow's Love

Will You?

"You ass what did you do?" Sasori shouted angrily at Deidara. "Tell me now or I swear-"

"I told her everything, un. "

"Wh-why? You idiot! You stupid bitch! What the fuck do you have to go and tell everyone! I hate you! I swear on my own grave that if she-I'll kill you! I seriously will! Do you want't to die? I'll be so happy when you do," he began laughing so hard. "Your blood running down my arms like a river. How exciting that day would be. I-" Sasori didn't finish his sentence as his body dwelled in pure hatred. He grabbed Deidara by the cloak and punched him at least 20 times and the kicked him until he laid as if he was dead. He quickly began chasing Neokanie since she wasn't far from him.

"Neokanie come back!" Sasori called after her as he left a severly hurt Deidara behind and chased for the girl who once loved him. "Please!" she said nothing but threw snow at him a few times. He blocked every single one. "Neokanie please. I don't know what he said but whatever he did I'm sorry!" she stopped dead in her tracks.

"I-if you were...I don't care. They're dead-mostly all of them! I can't bring them back, heh, I don't care!" she laughed hysterically as she grabbed a kunai. Sasori watched her cautiously as her hands were trembling from the cold and fear. "If you have to kill me to then do it! I wan't to be with them...they really loved me!" she shouted as she fell to the floor crying.

"I don't want to kill you. I..." he said as he sighed and layed against a tree. "I don't. I love you. I really do...I'd die for you. Neokanie I would..." with her eyes filled of tears she slowly walked up to him. He didn't look up but Neokanie could hear and tell he was also crying, only lightly.

"Sasori," he looked up a bit. "Kill me now," Sasori looked up at her, a serious look on his face. He slowly grabbed the kunai from her hand and pinned her to a tree. "Kill me...imagine how it will feel once it's all over!" Sasori pulled his hand back with the kunai tightly gripped. As she closed her eyes and waited patiently for the kill she heard something land near her shoe. As Neokanie began to open her eyes, Sasori held her soft, cold face in his hands and kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry. Neokanie...I had...I wanted to ask you something..." Neokanie looked at him.

"What?" she asked coldly. "Tell me now."

"Will you...well...marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to know what you think. Please! I havent gotten a comment lately and I'm worried.