Sorrow's Love

Love Climaxed

"Sasori you bastard!" Deidara shouted outraged by what had happened in their friendship. "I can't believe you, un!" Neokanie glanced at Sasori from the corner of her eyes. Who did kill them?

"Can we go-"

"Shut up Neokanie!"

"Hey! You don't tell her to shut up!"

"Who the hell are you to boss me around, yeah!"

"Fuck you! You fucking bitch! At least I look like a man!" Deidara was angry, Neokanie could feel it from at least 15 feet away. Deidara ran towards him and they both got into it again. Neokanie watched, blankly. She couldn't help but continue thinking. Sasori grabbed Deidara and slammed him into a tree. But as Deidara was about to attempt to kick Sasori away Neokanie punched both of them, she began crying again.

"That's it! I can't stand it anymore!" she grabbed a kunai and held it to her throat. "Sasori. Who killed them?"

"That's easy Sasori did. I wasn't the one going out for information or a late walk, un," Deidara smirked as he had a hint of amusement in his voice. Only he wasn't paying attention. He kept a good eye on the kunai.

"Don't kill yourself," he whispered. She dropped the kunai on the floor.

"Sasori. I...I love you. I wanted to marry you. Are...love is pointless," the words hurt but they didn't get through. "Don't you understand! I hate you! I can't love you. I...I will avenge my clan. Are love. It never meant anything. And now, we're rivals."

"I'm sorry," Sasori whispered. Deidara was trying to calm down near a tree.

"It's not enough."

"I...I...I'll do anything."

"Stupid, desprate ass, un," Deidara stated as he screamed in a low tone.

"Stay out of this. One more blow and you'll die," Sasori hissed but quickly became calm as he looked back at his true love. "I will. I won't kill, I won't. I'll quit this stupid orginization. Just tell me how to make it up to you," Neokanie had tears in her eyes. "Just tell me."

"I don't know. But answer me this. Why are you killing my clan?"

"I was assigned. I had no choice."

"Assigned by who?"

"Our leader, Pein. I'll stop. Even if it'a risk for me I'll quit for you."

"Take me to Pein please," she ordered softly. A small grin on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay. I'm sorry about all the cursing if you disapprove of it.