Sorrow's Love

Complete the Mission Or Else

Sasori was confused at this point. Was Neokanie still mad at him, did she still want to die? Or was she forgiving him but in a slow rate? Whatever it was he nodded and took her hand and began walkng her to the place Pein was at. Leaving Deidara alone to probably die.

"So you have no reason to do with this? It was only a mission?" she asked as they were almost through the gates.

"Yeah. But why do you wan't me to take you to where he is? Are you still mad?"

"I want to have a talk with your leader and not really. I am upset that you didn't tell me the true reason you came to this village..." Sasori sighed and stayed quiet. As they arrived near the gates they knew they would have to get permission from the Hokage but instead of doing that they sneaked out by running up the wall with chakra on their feet. Once they were out and not seen they continued running. He seems at ease. I shouldn't anger him since then he might not take me. Did he really mean that back there? Does he love me so much he wants to get married? Neokanie thought as she kept glancing at Sasori from the corner of her eyes.

"Sasori. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course," he replied a little confused but glad she was finally speaking to him again.

"When you asked me if I wanted to marry you did you mean it?" Sasori studied her for a few seconds before replying.

"Yes...but if it's-if you don't want to I understand. I messed up not you."

"You're forgiven. I, I can't blame you," and with that they were both glad. "So how long will it be until we get there?"

"Days. It's far from here."

"Then how did Deidara come and go so fast?"

"He probably flew..." Sasori replied shrugging as they speeded up a bit more. Should I waste chakra now or wait until I see Pein? I could die but... she thought about it and decided to save it.

"I sense someone near," he said stopping as he pulled her back by the arm. Neokanie kept her guard up as she had a kunai in hand.

"Sasori. You're not completing the mission. Complete it or I'll have to do it for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please and thank you for reading!