Sorrow's Love

Finish It Or I'll Do It Myself

That voice. It's Pein. Only where is he? Sasori thought as he had a kunai and stayed infront of Neokanie to protect her. If he's ready to fight it must be him so then I can finally avenge my clan's death, she thought smirking as she through a kunai towards her left. Hearing a cling she began doing handsigns.

"You're not getting away with this!" she shouted as the snow began rising from the ground and heading quickly towards where Pein was hiding. As the snow began to fall once again she had seen a puff of smoke. So it was only a clone. Where is he? "Come out and fight like the man you are!"

"Hehe, you people are so confident of your powers aren't you? Though it only works in the winter," Pein said appearing behind her, a kunai to her neck. "Why bother fighting? You're just killing yourself now," Neokanie growled as she elbowed him in the chest and quickly bent her head so she wouldn't get cut as he fell back. Sasori watched but stayed alert.

"Sasori. What are you standing there for? Kill her like you were ordered to." As he was busy yelling at Sasori she did more handsigns and the sky began to turn dark as rays of white and gray gathered in her hands as she charged for Pein.

Hitting her target she pressed deeper and deeper until he slammed into a tree. Now breathing heavily she held a kunai to his neck. This was to easy. So he must be over there, she thought as she sliced the clone and then threw the kunai that had a paper bomb attached to it upward. Jumping back the bomb exploded.

"Neokanie, behind you!" Sasori yelled as he ran to help her. Not making it in time Neokanie was now in Peins grip.

"Ugh, let me go!" she said as she clutched his hands and tried to breath.

"Sasori, kill her now or you'll both die," Pein ordered harshly as he slammed her to the floor and stomped on her chest.

"Ugh!" she cried as blood spilled from her mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short. I really am.