Sorrow's Love

Betrayal

Pein continued stomping until Sasori went closer to them.

"Get off her!" he shouted as he punched his leader back. Not accepting the behavior Pein punched Sasori in the face as he flew back then picking up Neokanie by the neck.

"Kill her now or I'll do it slowly!" Shit. What am I suppose to do? Sasori sighed as he got up slowly.

"Fine. Just let her go!" Pein smiled and threw Neokanie towards where he was. Catching her he set her by a tree.

"Sasori...wh-what are you doing?" she asked looking up at him but suddenly started coughing up more blood.

"I don't want you to suffer. It's better if you just die-"

"But why? I thought-you traitor!" she shouted as she tried getting up. Charging for him she punched Sasori in the face, he slid back a bit but then stabbed her with a katana. She grasped it, the skin on her hands sliced and bleeding as he pushed the katana deeper and deeper until it went full through her stomach.

Neokanie's eyes were filled with shock. Clutching her side she fell to the floor, the sword burying deeper inside her as she screamed in pain. No to much blood loss...I will die here...and all because of him, she thought as she tried moving. Using all her energy she got to her knees. Grabbing a kunai she quickly began running towards Sasori. He blocked her attack and grasped her throat.

Her hands trembling with fear clutched his arm to make him let go but nothing would work anymore. He grasped a bit harder as more blood spilled from the corners of her mouth. Looking away he threw her against a tree, the katana burying deeper enough it appeared through the front of her stomach to her back, more blood ruched around her as Sasori then appeared behing Pein. Neokanie attempted on moving again.

"Don't bother. You can't move. The poison is already spreading winthin every second. You'll die in a matter of minutes."

"Heh," Pein said as he pulled the katana out of her quickly so she could suffer more pain. "Good job. Now leave her and let's go get Deidara before he dies," he ordered as he ran. Sasori looked at Neokanie. Their eyes met one last time.

"Traitor..." she whispered as her eyes closed slowly. Sasori sighed and went to where Deidara was. I'm sorry Neokanie. I had no other choice. I can't betray my orginization...but I guess I can betray our love. For that I should burn, I won't see you in the afterlife.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.o Oh...