Sorrow's Love

Time

Neokanie spent much time alone the past couple of months. At times spring arrived too early in her eyes. Flowers bloomed, snow melted. Long gone winter. Goodbye any real powers she had. Hello more timid weakness.

Hours passed like minutes, days like hours. She was lonesome. Wanting her love to come. To return back to her. She would spend more time by the door than any dog waiting for its owner. Her heart would ache every once in a while. A warm, unnerving pulse that she could feel all over her chest. The thought of Sasori, his heart melting eyes. His comforting voice. This was slightly soothing for the time being.

"I miss you," she whispered as she looked up at the sky. A small smile curved her soft lips. Her fingers holding the smooth shell of the pen, thinking of words to write down.

Time passes me by
Like a kunai through the night
Setting a trap for me to fall into
Leaving me alone with no one to hold
Fall in with me
So we can be


She let out a sigh and put her shoes on. A nice perambulate was what she needed. Being inside was very irritating after a while.

Walking the streets she looked inside random stores, said hello to some people. All she could really do was just try to waste time until she could sleep. Neokanie currently detested when she was awake. It was harder to live through. But sleeping, it was a wonderful way to waste time until he would hopefully return.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: It was kind of hard to start off where I left off. But I guess I got it.
I need to remember my plot, which just came back to me as I type this. >3
Please comment or message. Hope you enjoyed and I'm extremely for the long hiatus! Love you all.