Sorrow's Love

Missing Him Like Crazy

Her eyes were closed, resting on the couch as she had suddenly grown tired a while ago. Her mind creating images of Sasori and her. Displaying sentimental memories. When they went to the dance, even when they had to raise a "child". Her lips slowly curved as she sighed in her light sleep.

"I love you," she whispered, hugging the pillow in her arms tightly against her chest. Wishing it was Sasori.

"I love you too," she heard a voice. Her heart raced as she opened her eyes quickly, looking everywhere. Nothing. Man, this isn't funny anymore, now my minds playing games. Sasori! Come home. Please, I beg you, she thought as a few tears slid down her face.

Her heart felt warm, her throat beginning to feel an increasingly uncomfortable pain. Her fingers wiped the tears away, breathing slowly to keep her calm.

Slowly she forced herself to the door, looking at her feet move. I'm just missing him like crazy. Her fingers touched the handle, feeling slightly cold against her warm skin. She pulled it open, air rushing past her and into the apartment. Neokanie took a step out, only to bump into someone.

Slowly looking up she realized who it was. Her eyes widened and her lips quivered as she was obviously stunned.

"Y-you're-"

"Nice to finally see you."
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, I'm seriously sorry this is short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.
And yes, yes I did leave with a cliffhanger.
>:D Muahahaha.
Sorry my sweet readers. Couldn't resist.
Leave me love. It encourages me. Please and thank you!
-Nessie