Sorrow's Love

Lonely

Class was okay, well only a bit. Every time Neokanie was called for something they'd start coughing and saying something. If only she could use her kenkai genkai, but unfourtuantley her dad wouldn't allow it for now.

Once the class ended she walked around the hallways before she went to study hall. How come I get that class so early, I didn't even get homework yet. Oh well, she thought as she sighed and sat at an empty table by the window. I'll never make any friends at all, she repeated to herself. Quit saying that to yourself, Neokanie. Maybe someone may want to be your friend. You should never think negative. Ever. But I do anyways, she thought for the rest of the period while trying to ignore guys that were checking her out, and girls that gave looks.

As the bell finally rang Neokanie quickly walked to her locker got her books and went to the next few classes. Hell. They were all hell. Maybe not that bad, but it seemed like it. At the end of the day, she felt violated in a way. She ran home, crying out a river. It seems childish but what can anyone say? Neokanie threw herself onto her bed, the door was opened a bit.

"I hate my life. Why d-did I ever have to be this way,why?" she asked herself as she started to calm down. "But I'm not quitting yet. Ever. I'm Neokanie from the-"face it, you're never going to keep your words, she thought as she hanged her head in utter shame.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short.