Sorrow's Love

Quality Time

"So what do you want to do?" Sasori asked looking straight at her.

"Is there anything good on tv?" she said quickly looking at the screen.

"Well why don't we go...watch the moon and talk outside? It's very lovely at night," she suggested shyly. He smiled a bit and nodded. They both got up and headed to the patio.

"You're right, it is," he said looking up as he took a seat.

"Yeah, doesn't it just relax you?" For about an hour they talked about random things. When it was around 10:00p.m. Neokanie went to bed since she had school. She felt good that Sasori wanted to help, well talk about it whenever she felt bad. The next day Neokanie walked to school by herself. Sasori must have slept late last night, she thought as she walked to her locker alone. Suprisingly the girl from the other day didn't arrive.

"I guess I'm early today. Only a few people are here. Well i'll just go to class and begin writing the notes for the day, I guess," she said under her breath with a smile. As Neokanie entered the room the Teacher smiled as she took a seat. She flashed a quick smile then opened her notebook and began writing down.

"If you write now, you won't have anything to do in class, Neokanie, is that right?" the teacher said as he took a seat in his desk.

"Well yes, but this way I can take it in more, memorize better," she grinned as she continued writing. When the bell finally ran she looked up and saw a bunch of students come in. Notes completed for that class she listened while looking out the window. Sasori's voice whispered in her head continously making her blush. Some noticed but didn't care. When class ended she went to the girls locker room.

"So like I think I'll dump him. He's been starring at her the whole class period," Neokanie couldn't help but hear a girl say as she walked to her locker and got changed quickly. As she walked into the gymnasium she saw mostly boys crowding around someone. But the teacher was talking to another student.

"But I tell you, there's nothing good about her. I wonder if she knows what's going on through her clan?" the girl from the locker said. Wanting to know who she was talking about Neokanie just shrugged it off. A whistle blew loud enough that everyone quickly covered their ears with their hands.

"Okay, for today were outside. At least two miles people, so move it!" the teacher instructed as he blew the whistle once more. Everyone walked outside, as they reached the track they began running. Running by herself was plain boredom. Getting time to think was fine. Watching girls giggle as they passed by was just plain annoying. At her last mile Neokanie began jogging a bit faster. Finishing in 25 minutes. As sje got timed the coach came up to her.

"What was your time?" he asked.

"About 25 minutes," she gasped for air. He had a huge smile across his face.

"You know you've beaten the girls record for track already!" he said happily.

"R-really? Wow, I'm suprised. I thought it was 15 minutes for one mile..."

"Yes, but your second was only 10 which beatt he record. You're the new girl. Well congradulations! How would you like to be in the cross country team?" he asked searching for a flyer.

"Ummm I'll think about it," she repied with a smile as you grabbed a flyer.

"Sure, tell me any time," he said as she walked away. Blowing his whistle the other girls began coming. Scowling as they were second and below. Maybe running alone was a good thing. When school ended Neokanie walked out of the building, starring at the flyer she didn't watch where she were going. As she almost tripped someone caught her.

"Oh, umm t-thank-you," you said blushing since his hands were around her waist and his face was inches away from hers.

"It's okay. How was your day?" Sasori asked as he got her on herr feet.

"It was fine. The coach wants me to join the track team," she mentioned with a huge smile.

"That's great! So are you going to?"he asked as they began walking home.

"I'm not sure."

"Here let me hold your bag for you," Sasori said swiftly taking it from her hands. "Well I'm glad to hear it was fine. Neokanie, would you like to go out somewhere to eat? My treat," he said grinning but not looking at you.

"Ummm well sure, okay," she replied softly as he smiled. They both walked to the tea shop just around the corner. Neokanie got dumplings and he got tea. He seemed to be getting more comftorable with every word he said to her.

"Hey Sasori, I almost forgot tomorow's my birthday. I was wondering if you wanted to celebrate with me? Since your my only friend I was hoping y-you'd come," Neokanie mentioned shyly as they began walking home after Sasori payed.

"Really? Yeah, sure I'll go," he said with a soft smile.

"Thank you! I'm sure you'll have fun. You can bring some of your friends if you'd like as well. I don't mind at all," she stated as she reached in her coat for the key.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, longer than usual! Hope you enjoy!