Sorrow's Love

Party

It arrived. Her birthday finally arrived. Now 17, Neokanie decided to change. Everything. She wants to change everything. She woke up, as she rubbed her eyes, slowly getting out of bed. Taking a shower, she was humming a song her dad had sung her when she was young. When she entered the kitchen, she smiled softly at him. He couldn't see her. Why couldn't he? Sasori was asleep.

"Hey Sasori, wake up," she said softly in his ear. The urge of kissing him appeared, but she held it back by biting her lips. "Sasori, wake up," she said a bit louder. Nothing. What has he been up to? Well, I better get going, she thought as she wrote a quick note, stuck it on his hand and left. School was okay, the teachers were nicer but the students as well. I wonder if he read my note yet? she thought as she went to her locker.

Going shopping, since you it was a half day of school was some what relaxing. Outside, calmly stood Sasori. He seemed a bit 'shaky' but also very glad.

"Sasori what's w-wrong? You look...hyper?" Neokanie said as she layed a hand on his shoulder.

"No, I'm not. I don't know," he mumbled. "Happy Birthday!" he said quickly while smiling.

"Thanks, hey wanna g-go help me pick out a dress?" she asked him. He nodded quickly as she laughed a bit and they headed to the mall. Going into a kimono store, she picked out a few.

"How's this one?" Neokanie asked twirling so he can see a full veiw of it on her.

"It seems...to childish."

"Yeah your right..." she said smiling and heading to change into another one. She came out with a navy kimono, baby blue petals and a white dragon on the back.

"It's really nice on you, it brings out your eyes," Sasori commented calmly. Neokanie smiled at him and went to change. After buying it they both headed home. The party started at 6:00p.m. It was only 4. For the while, she took a shower, fixed her hair and applied a bit of make-up. Sasori and her walked together arm in arm, he was kind of her date, but did he realize it? When they arrived her mother came, crying as she hugged her.

"Why are you crying?" she asked hugging back.

"I'll tell you later," she said wiping her tears and taking a long breath. " Okay, so who's your date?" she asked as Sasori smiled a bit.

"This is Sasori," she said hugging his arm. He smiled a bit more. "He's that boy I told you about. The one that helped me so I let him stay at the apartment..."

"Good evening," Sasori said calmly.

"Yes, you to my dear. Neokanie, such a fine gentleman you chose, I'm impressed."

"W-we're not dating, he's my roomate," Sasori nodded, he was blushing a bit.

"Where's-"

"Couldn't m-make it. You two go have fun, so cute!" her mom said as she walked away before she could remark her.

"Sorry about that, she's always like this when I'm with, ha, cute gentleman like yourself."

"It's okay, if my mom was here, I'm sure she'd do the same," he anwsered softly, looking into your eyes. They both stared at each other for a few more minutes until Neokanie shook her head a bit.

"O-oh, well umm want to go dance?" she asked blushing. He nodded and they both walked to the dance floor. Others were dancing, she didn't know any of them.

"Hey Sasori, did any of your friends come?"

"No, they said they couldn't make it."

"Oh, it's okay, as long as I'm with you-I'm having a lot of fun," she whispered as she hugged him, while dancing.