Sorrow's Love

Street Stained With Misery

The night was filled with so much hints of affection, but no kiss. Her father never showed up. Mother walking away every time she asked her of him. Neokanie knew something was wrong. Sasori and her arrived home safely at two in the morning. They both fell asleep on the couch, his head on her shoulder. Morning rised, night faded, she woke up slowly.

"What a night..." she whispered to herself, rubbing her eye with the back of her hand. She looked down a bit, smiling softly.

"Hey, Sasori...wake up," she whispered lightly in his ear as she gave him a light poke on the shoulder.

"Huh, what-oh...goodmorning," he said quickly moving away from her.

"I-it's okay, it was late..." Neokanie blushed, he noticed but just nodded and headed to take a shower. Sasori's just so cute! she thought as she went into her room and got her clothes ready. After breakfast she had nothing to do since it was the weekend.

"Hey Neokanie, want to go with me to the movies?" Sasori called out from the living room.

"Yeah, sure, if you want me too," he nodded as she walked up to him. Walking to the movies, it seemed a bit weird. The movie was about a girl, who gets kidnapped by some guy, but was saved by her 'friend' and after fell inlove with him. As they both decided to go out to eat, Neokanie noticed some shinobi walking up to her.

"M-may I help you?" she asked cautiously.

"You're Neokanie right? We need to talk to you, in private," the silver-haired one said glancing at Sasori.

"I'll wait for you at the park..." Sasori said waving as he walked away.

"So what is it?"

"Your father...well."

"My father what? Is he hurt? W-what happened?" she said feeling panic urge through her vains.

"Worse, he went through severe injuries...Neokanie, your father is dead," just like that she broke into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short.