One Way or Another

Alone Time with A Goddess

Ray’s POV

I walked into Jess’ room. Gerard had given me a comforter for Jess. “Umm Gerard wanted me to give this to you.” Now what else was he wanting me to say along with it… Hmm. Epiphany! “Jess when you’re done with it you have to stash it under your bed okay hun?”

“Ya okay Ray. Give him my thanks. ―There must have been a reason why you wanted to come in here besides this.” She pointed at her naked top half.

"I didn’t come here for that Jess.. You should know me better than that.”

“Right, okay so what did you come here for then?” She looked at me with those beautiful green eyes; they just pierce through my heart and any ones heart that looked at them.

I went and sat on her bed she followed. “Lemme see your back.”

“No, I don’t need you crying.”

“Jess.” I pleaded.

She moved her hair off her back, and turned. The cuts were just starting to heal, by the looks of it. I looked at the formation carefully. It spelt something.. I looked closer. “Ray are you okay?” I looked even closer. I could make out a R and then it hit me. I looked at the other letters. It spelt my name. “Ray talk to me.”

“That bitch.”

“What? What's wrong?”

“Can you feel on your back?” She nodded. “Okay, may I touch?” She nodded again. “Tell me what this spells.”

“Okay.”

I traced my fingers on the letters of my name. I finished the R.

“R”

I started at the A.

“A”

I moved to the Y. I sniffled then I realized that I was crying.

“Y”

“Now Jess what does it spell?”

“Oh god Ray, I’m so sorry! ―”
“Shh.. It’s okay. I’m mad at Donna not you.” I kissed her right shoulder. I pulled her toward me, I placed my hand on her thigh. She picked up my hand and put it on her hip. I kissed her neck. “I’m sorry Jess this is my fault.” She moved her right hand from her knee and put it on my hair.

She sniffled. “I’m sorry but I’m not letting you blame yourself for this Ray.” She started to cry. “I’m not letting you.”

I didn’t care that she wasn’t wearing a shirt. I turned her around and hugged her. She kissed my neck. We must have looked really funny. “Shh.. It’s okay.” We comforted each other.

“Jess I love you.” I said. I could tell my voice was sad.

“So why are you here again?” She giggled.

“Um..” I let go of her. I looked away. I wanted to be there for her, but I didn’t need the extra distraction now. “I was wondering where you wanted me to sleep, while we’re here.”

“Oh, umm… ―Well it’s up to you hun.”

“Well what’s best for you?”

“Well… Um.. In the bus would be better for you because. ― Well in the morning will be like just a few minutes ago. ―And I want you to sleep in my room..” She looked down as she said her final sentence.

“Are you sure Jess?”

“Definitely. I don’t care, I get so cold at night, you can keep me warm.”

“Um.. Remember I brought the comforter.” I pointed to the big lump of fabric beside her door.

“Oh that’s a comforter! OMG! Ray, Gerard sent the right?” I nodded. “Oh!” She smiled that smile that made me think that it wasn’t her spirit that was broken. “How is my back?”

“Good enough for a shirt I think.”

“Kay.” She got up to her dresser. I looked around her room. It was pretty nice for someone who got beaten every day. “Ray hun?”

“Yes beautiful?” I had gotten to like how we were kinda together but not exactly, it made me feel special I got to call her what ever I pleased. I turned to her.

“Which one do you like better?” She held up one tank top it was white. “This one? Or this one?” She held up another one it was also white but it said “Ray Toro” on it.

“Haha Jess how many of those do you have?”

“Well I have one of each of you for all articles of clothing. ― You wanna see my favourite part of this tank?” I nodded. “Okay.” She flipped the shirt. It said “I ♥ RAY TORO” like the I ♥ NY shirts. She giggled. “Ya I wanted to put a ― or is there?” She flipped the shirt again. There was a picture of me smiling. I remember when we took that pic. It was just after the incident with her dad.

“My shirt.” I smiled.

“Kay.” She smiled at me while she slipped her tank on. “Haha I like it too.” She skipped over to the comforter. “So where are you gonna sleep Ray?” She asked me as she pick up the comforter.

“Right here.” I smiled at her and she smiled.

“Yay!” She ran over to me and threw the comforter at the end of the bed. Then she bear hugged me. “I love you Ray.. I want to be yo-“

“I love you too Jess, you already know that.” I whispered in her ear. “I guess I better go tell your brother where I’m sleeping, he wants to know.”

“Okay. ―I’ll still be here.”

I let got of her and got up from the bed. I walked to the door, and opened it. There was Gerard sitting on the edge of loveseat waiting for me to come out. “So is it alright if I sleep with her?”

His eyes just got huge in an instant. “You wanna have sex already!?”

“No! ―Not like that, I should rephrase that. ―” I thought for a moment. “Okay she wants me to sleep in her room tonight.. ―Now does that make sense Gerard?”

“Oh I ― whoops sorry Ray. I should have known better. Ya sure.. Why are you asking me?”

“I’m informing you at the same time man.”

He nodded. “Ya okay.. I’m gonna go to bed. Night Toro.”

“Night.” I said and went back into Jessie’s room. “Jess?”

”Come and find me!”

“Jess, I’m tiered I don’t wanna play hide and seek.”

”Awh honey all you have to do is walk to the bed!”

“Haha riiight, there must be some sorta catch!” She whimpered. “Fine.” I walked to the bed and sat on it. “So where are you?” I looked at the bed the comforter was still a big lump at the foot of her bed. I guessed she was in there. “Jessie?” I moved closer to the lump that I assumed she was in. She giggled. “Jessie?” I moved closer. Now I was a foot away from the lump. “You in there?” I poked the comforter. She giggled again. “Jess?” I poked it harder. She was in there.. “Jessica?” She growled. “Sorry Jess.” I lifted one end of the comforter. “Hello?” She giggled. I sighed. “Kay Jess I’m not finding this funny. I’m going to bed.” I heard her sigh too. “Jess what should I sleep in?”

”Umm… ―Let’s see I want you to sleep in just your boxers!”

“Oh come on!” She whimpered. “Fine!” I stood up and undid my belt. I saw a bit of the comforter rise I saw her nose peek out from the comforter. “You like this don’t you Jess?” She giggled. I continued to strip. I slid my pants off, then slowly took off my shirt. Jess started to playfully growl from the comforter. “Oh quit it Jess.” She sighed. Then I bent down and took off my socks. Now I was just in my boxers.

”Ooooooh me likey!”

“Silly girl.” I got back on the bed. I sprawled out “Night Jess.”
Jess got up with only her head showing. She started to stand. “Haha I’m Batman!” She spread her arms, she had fistfuls of cloth in her hands The comforter looked like a cape on her. She walked up to my feet. “Ray this doesn’t look long enough for you…” I was enjoying my self watching her, she was trying so hard to be funny. I laughed. She smiled in return. She got down on her knees, spreading the comforter over me. Then she laid beside me. She left the comforter on our waists.

She was just staring at my torso, making me feel self conscious. “Jess?”

“Huh? ―Oh whoops sorry Ray.” She looked up at my eyes. She got closer to me. I noticed that she was blushing the light through her window just barely lit up her face. She smiled. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Nothing ― it’s just that you’re so beautiful.” I smiled back.

She got closer to me. I turned on my side.”Oh.” She said shocked.

“Now what's your problem?” I asked her.

She got closer now her nose was touching my chest. “You…”

“Why should I leave?”

“No!” She looked at my face. “NO! ― no..” She shook her head.

“I was kidding.” I put my arms around her.

“Good.” She kissed my shoulder.

I smiled. I was disappointed in how forward she was being, but I knew I was playing my part in being too forward also. She wrapped her leg around mine. I rolled my eyes and laid flat on my back. “Jess…”

“I know too forward..” She put her hand on my chest.”But I can’t help my self. ―” The next bit was quite seductive.. but she failed. “When we are in a situation, like this.” She rubbed my chest.

“Excuse me… You’re the one that made me get like this!” I exclaimed. She puppy eyed me. “Uh you win Jess…”

“Yay! ―I won! ―Hehe seduce me!” She beamed.

“No.” I said boldly. She whimpered. “Go to sleep hun.”

“Fine.. Night ―Simba.”

“Oh haha very funny Jess.”

“Yes it was, now kiss me.”

I shook my head but I couldn’t resist. “It was not funny it was mean. ―So no.”

“Awh Ray!” She lightly tugged on my hair. “Or should I say Simba?”

“Should I leave?”

“NO!” She screamed.

“Shh keep it down.. Every one is going to think something is happening to you!” I whispered.

“Haha you mean Gerard or Mikey will think that you’re raping me.” She giggled.

“What are you saying that you want me to rape you?”

“No..” She shook her head. “Making Love silly.”

“I better start calling you Nala..”

She smiled hugely. “Yay!”

“Haha, or are we Mufasa and Serobbie?”

“No..” She shook her head and yawned.

“See Jess you’re tiered.” I kissed her head.

“No..” She yawned again, this time I had to too.

“Look Jess you can argue with me in the morn’.” I closed my eyes I was going to talk until I was out. But I guess Jess beat me to the punch. I heard her breathing thicken to sleeping breaths. I snuggled up closer, and pecked her lips.

“’See?” She said in her sleep. “Iz always win..” Then she was snoring faintly.

Then I was shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys! XD
I hope you liked it..

The next chapter should be funny..
Well at least writing it was.

xxxJessiexxx