One Way or Another

Who Woulda Thunk..?

Gerard’s POV

“Quit pokin’ me!” Jess squealed.

Ray poked her again. “Why?”

“Cuz!” She squealed again.

“Jeez! Quit it Ray. ― She’s givin’ me a head ache!”

Ray rolled his eyes. “Okay.”

I rubbed my eyes. “So where’s Bob?” I looked over at Frank and Mikey who were on the floor making a puzzle.

Every one burst into laughter.

“What? What's so funny?”

”OH ROBERT!” My mom moaned.

“EWWW!” I yelped.

“That’s all that I’ve been hearing!” Mikey and Frank shouted.

“Well it’s not my fault that Ray is a sexy beast!” Jess shouted back.

Ray poked Jess again, and again Jess squealed.

“I said stop it!” I yelled.

Ray rolled his eyes once more. “Fine Gerard.”

“Why don’t you go poke her in her room..” I suggested.

“Nah.”

“Ugh fine then.”

I looked over at Frank and Mikey who were working on a puzzle. “What you guys making?”

“A puzzle G….” Mikey responded.

“Hmm okay.” I decided not to bother striking up another conversation with them.

I looked over at loveseat toward Ray and Jess. She was leaning into him. He had his arms around her. They looked all cozy , they way they were snuggled up to each other. Ray kissed the top of her head. She looked up into his eyes, and mumbled something. I assumed it was ‘I love you’, or something like that. He smiled and mumbled something back.

I was thinking what Frank and Mikey meant when all of a sudden.. ”FUCK ROBERT!” I shivered.

“Eww…” I whispered to my self.

“DONE!” Frank and Mikey exclaimed at the same time.

“Huh?” I was confused then I realized that they meant there puzzle. “Oh! ―Lemme see!”

I got up from the chair, and walked over to Mikey and Frank. The puzzle was on the floor, I thought about stepping on it, but I knew they probably cry.

The puzzle it’s self was a fallen log with a chipmunk or squirrel on it, in the fall. A nature scene. “Nice boys…?”

“Thanks Gerard.” Frank said sarcastically.

“Thank Bro.” Mikey said not really caring.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down. “God I am bored.” I heard Ray’s deep voice, my eyes flashed over to him instantly.

“Well..” Jess mumbled.

“You should know better. ―They would never..” Ray murmured to her.

“Wadda guys talkin’ about?” I asked, I was born an eavesdropper.

“Oh nothing..” Jess said a bit more clearly. “I know they will..” Jess mumbled to Ray once more.

He shook his head. “I highly doubt it.”

Jessie’s face was cross. “Bull shit.. He would.”

“Ya so..?”

“Grr. Fine then.” Jess broke free of his grip.

“Sorry Jess.” Ray apologized.

“What in the bloody hell are you guys talking about!” I yelled.

“None of your biz Gerard.” Jess gave me a cold glare. “Not your fault sweetie.” She kissed Ray on the cheek.

“So Gerard when do you want to pick up Jess’ papers?” Ray asked me.

My jaw dropped. “Jess are you not nineteen?”

“Donna won’t let me leave. And I know she’ll beg you to not take me away from her.”

“B-b-b-but you have every right to move out..!”

She rolled her eyes. She was very annoyed about the subject. “I know.. Donna won’t let me.”

There was a thud upstairs, and Bob groaning.

Me and Jess looked up. “Maybe not..” I said.

“Hehehe I love Bob.” Ray poked her. “But you know I’ll always love you more Ray.”

“That’s better.” He smiled in triumph.

“Oh get off your high horse already.” She smiled.

“Ima gonna go and talk to mom after Bob comes down..” I confessed.

Jess looked at me quickly. She gave me a really cold hard black stare. Her face started to get red fast.

Some one started to come down the stairs. I looked over to the stair well. It was Bob.

“So..” Bob stretched.

“Umm are you finished with my mother now?” I asked Robert. He nodded and I ran upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go people!