One Way or Another

Uh Oh, My Angry Lion

Ray’s POV

I looked at Frank, we were sitting on the front lawn of the Way’s house. He smiled that cute little smile of his.

“Ray!!” He scooted closer to me.

I looked at the hedge, then back at him. “Yes Frank?”

He got closer to me. We could definitely not kiss here, or ever again, unless it was on stage. “No not here.. What if…” Speak of the devil.

“FRANK GET THE HELL AWAY FROM RAY!!” Jess burst through the door screaming at him.

“Why should I!?!?!?” He shouted frightened.

“BECAUSE!” She yelled at him. Her eyes where gouging out of her head.

“Jess easy.” I got up to sooth her.

Her eyes relaxed.

I was now standing up. “You okay Jess?”

She shot a vicious glare at me. “No.” She looked back over to Frank. “Stay away from him. ―” She looked at me again. “You too Ray. ―No more physical relationships with one another.”

The door was still wide open. Mikey came to the door frame, and looked at Frank. “Frank I need you for a moment.”

Frank nodded at Mikey and got up from the lawn. “See you.” He said in a sad miserable voice. He slumped off and shut the door behind him.

Jess watched him leave.

“What was that all about?” I asked her.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were glazed over with tears.

“Oh Jess what’s the matter!” I put my arms around her in a hurry.

She put her face into my chest. She started to cry. “I didn’t mean to hurt him! ―I just don’t want you to fall in love with him!” She sobbed.

“Awh honey, why would you think that?!” I stroked her hair.

“Because, I know you two kissed!” She put her arms around me.

“You know it meant nothing. ―I was juts giving Frank what he wanted.” I partially lied to her. “I wouldn’t want to go out with him, you know that too!” Now that was the truth.

“I burst like that because of my stupid brother.” She sniffled and looked up at me, she had no more tears.

“What did Gerard do?” I asked.

“Nothing! ―It was Mikey!” She smiled.

“Mikey said something that made you go wacko?”

She nodded.

“What did he say?”

“Well when he came back in, Bob had just kissed Donna. Gerard was pale from that. ―Then I ran off to the bathroom cause I had to throw up. Then Mikey wanted to talk to me, so I took him to my room and we talked. And then he made the assumption…” She stopped talking.

“Why, what did he say?” I looked into her eyes looking for an answer.

“He thinks that.. I’m, ― pregnant.”

I placed my forehead onto hers. “He’s just putting things into your head. ―He told me why he made that rule.. You wanna know why?”

She nodded.

“He doesn’t like the age difference between us. ―He’s just worried that you will get pregnant at your age instead of five or six years from now..”

“But I’d do almost anything for you!” She pecked my lips.

“I know you would.” I kissed her.

She kissed back. She shoved me over. I stumbled back a few steps. She pushed me again. This time I fell to the ground with a thud. I inhaled sharply to the impact.

Jess backed away. “Oh my god Ray hun are you o-”

I pulled her lips to mine. We kissed passionately. She ran her hands down the sides of my torso. I let out an uncontrollable moan. Jess started to pant heavily. I rolled her on to her back.

Her eyes changed to an amazing shade of teal, in contrast to the bright green grass. This made me happy. I lightly kissed her lips. I raised my head to look into her eyes. She shook her head and pulled on the collar of my shirt. I lowered my lips to her neck and started to suck.

She moaned exasperated. “Oh my fucking GODD!!”

I bit tenderly, she moaned once more.

The door flew open. My lips departed from Jessie’s neck. It was Mikey. “Ya… That’s what there doing!! ―NO sex on the lawn mom!!” I flushed red. “Sorry for disturbing you guys!” Mikey smiled and shut the door

“Now where were we?” Jess pulled me down to her.

“Right here.” She said with passion. The passion that I loved about her.

We kissed passionately. The door opened once again. Jess rolled me onto my back. It was Frank.

“What do you want Frank!” She barked at him.

He shrugged. “Nothing.. just watching..” I huge smile spread across his face.

Jess lowered her mouth to my hear. “My room lets go.”

I got even more happy.. Jess got up off of me. She ran from me. I chased after her. She was in her room, but the door was shut.

“Jess?”I knocked on her door.

It slowly opened. Surprisingly her door was the only door in the house that didn’t creak oddly..

“Come in Ray.”

I stepped into her room and.. let’s just say we laid it down hot and heavy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada!