One Way or Another

21 …?

Bob’s POV

“Toro why is your shirt off?” I asked Ray, who had rudely bumped into me and didn’t apologize ―yet.

“Sorry man. ―Jess needed to borrow my shirt.” Ray smiled back at Jess, they were holding hands, which I just found adorable.

”Ray’s gonna be my eye candy!” Jess squealed.

I eyed her ‘eye candy’. “And you’re calling that” I pointed to Ray’s body. “Eye candy?!”

“Bob what’s going on.” My lover asked as she came from her bedroom. Yes I was fucking Gerard’s and Mikey’s mother, sounds sick, but she’s the best fuck I’ve had in a while.

“Oh nothing Donna love.”

“Hiya Donna.” Jess and Ray said in unison.

“Jess, Ray.” Donna smiled, then Donna’s eyes widened. “Ray dear, why aren’t you wearing a shirt?”

Jess looked down, and Ray’s eyes got dark.

“Go ahead tell me, I won’t get mad.” Donna smiled.

Jess hid behind Ray. “Um..”

“Jess dear, why are you hiding?” Donna said as she walked around Ray and stood beside Jess. Donna raised her arms for a hug, but Jessie thought otherwise.

“Don’t hit me!” Jess yelped.

“Hit you!? ―I’ve changed Jess, and I’m sorry.”

Ray turned to see the conflict that was going on behind him. He wrapped his arms around Jess. “Donna,” She looked at him. “I was tickling Jess, and I cracked open some lacerations on her back, so we cleaned them up. ―Jessie’s shirt was all bloody so I gave her mine.”

“Thank you for telling me Raymond.” Donna thanked Toro and came up to me and held my hand. “I think we all should go out for dinner before you guys leave.” Donna proposed.

“All?” Jess asked as she peeked out from behind Ray.

“Yes.”

“I won’t hold you to your word, nor will I trust you even though you claim you have changed. ―When your not being laid, you won’t be this way. You’ll be the violent you, therefore the reason why I won’t hold you to your word.” Jess said with fear in her eyes. She looked up at Ray. “Lets go.” She walked away.

As they went down the stairs I heard Ray say to Jess. “That was really rude Jess.”

“Well what would you do if the person that abused you all of the sudden becomes an ‘angel’ huh? I’m suspicious, and you can’t stop me from feeling that way Ray.”

Then nothing came from Ray.

“So Donna..”

“Yes Robert?” She looked into my eyes with her lovely brown orbs.

“What would you like to do?”

She looked down at the floor. “Well I have to go grocery shopping so.. it’s your choice to come or stay.”

“I think I will come with you my love.” I smiled and lifted her chin and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

We walked down the stairs as Jessmond did before us. Yes we had both heard Frank jack off to “Jessmond”. When we arrived down stairs everyone was on the couch. We all exchanged awkward glances.

“Mom, what if you get pregnant, it baby would be another half blooded sibling to me and Mikey, and another quarter sibling to Jess.” Gerard mentioned.

“Awh mom please tell me you used protection!” Mikey giggled.

“What if we want to have a child is that a problem!?!?!?” I yelled at two of my best friends.

Gerard piped up. “Bob, Mum, we love you both, but don’t you think we find this a little bit awkward?”

“I did think about that Gerard sweetie, but I’ve been alone since Mikey’s father left me.”

Mikey sniffled. “Every man you’ve slept with has died; I don’t want the same thing to happen to Bob.”

Frank hit Mikey with a pillow. “Why would you say such a thing!?” He shouted.

“Oh a baby!” Jess clapped. “I’d be like a big quarter sister! ―Then Mikey is related to Gee, then Me and Ray, then Bob. So the only person not actually related through blood or marriage would be-”

“Me!” Frank sobbed.

“Frank do you have your period?” I joked.

“Sexist.” Jess said to me.

“Oh ya sorry whoops.”

Jess stuck her tongue out playfully. I stuck mine out at her.

“Enough horse play you guys, me and Bob are going out to get groceries okay?” Donna told every one.

“Bye Mum” Gerard and Mikey said.

“Bye.. Mom..” Jess said completely unsecure. Ray rubbed her arm. When Frank and Ray had gone for a walk Donna told Jess that she has to call her Mom or some form of ‘mother’.

“See you guys.” I said, and I guided Donna through the door to her car.