One Way or Another

22 Results

Gerard's POV

“So.. Wasn’t that just awkward?” Mikey asked every one.

“Maybe..” I said. “Hey sis how’s your back?”

Ray rubbed it. “Look, no wincing!” Ray stated.

“Yes Ray you’re a surgeon.” Jess smiled and kissed Rays cheek.

He giggled, and whispered something to Jess. She signed and rolled her eyes. “Sure whatever, harshen my mellow much.” She crossed her arms.

“Sorry Jess, it’s a craving.”

“Ya like I said whatever...”

“Frank c’mere.” Ray motioned with his arms.

Frank got up and sat in Rays lap. Jess got up and sat between Mikey and me. She mumbled something angrily.

“What is it Ray?” Frank asked like a little school girl.

Ray turned Frank around so they where face to face. Ray lifted Franks chin. “Shut your eyes.”

Jess giggled quietly beside me. ”Damn this is gonna be hot!”

“Okay” Frank blushed, and shut his eyes.

Jess started squirming, with a smile on her face, even though her brows were furrowed.

I paid attention to Frank and Ray. Ray’s eyes still open, he closed in on Ray. His eyes closed. Their lips met. They were kissing! Oh my bloody god Fray does exist!

I looked over at my little sister, she was pissed but enjoying it all the same. After three minutes of Fray, Jess had clearly had enough.

“STOP IT NOW FRANK, AND RAY!” You could hear their lips unlock. “Thank you.”

“Sorry Jess, craving.”

“Ya ya. If you want me I’ll be in my room.” Jess said blankly.

“Um.. I’ll be somewhere where you aren’t Toro.” Frank blushed and got up, and ran away to upstairs.

“Why is everyone avoiding me?” Ray said concerned.

“I’m not gonna.” I told my long time friend.

“Good. ―What about you Mikes?”

“Ima gonna stay I guess.” He shrugged.

Ray looked over at Jessica’s door, it was half open. “Jessie bear?” He called.

”Whaaat?”She sounded absolutely miserable.

“Awh Jess. ―I won’t do that again.” He said as he started to get up off the loveseat.

“You know what Ray?” Jess came through the door. “I don’t care, I shouldn’t have said yes, but if I didn’t I bet you’d still do it. Then I would feel more like crap. ―Do you know how I feel Toro?”

His eyes were very sad. “No I don’t sorry.”

“I feel like― hang on do you want to know how I’m feeling?” She looked at him, he looked down. “I feel scammed, cheated on, and not worthy of your love.”

I saw a tear drop fall from Ray’s eyes. He leaned forward, and rested his elbows on his knees. He held his face in his hands. You could see that he was crying by the way his body was convulsing.

Jess sighed and went over to him. “I love you. ―I want what’s best for you, Ray if you want to be with Frank then I don’t care.”

She sat down beside him and started to rub his back. “Frank’s married Jess, and I love you more than I could love anyone other than my blood related family.” He looked up at her.

She kissed his head. “Okay.”

He wrapped his arms around her. “I am a cry-”

“No Halt den Mund, you are not a cry baby.”

“Ya I am.”

“No.―” She wrapped her arms around him. “Sorry for making you feel bad.”

There was a rapid knock on the front door. “Gerard let me in.”

I looked at the two, they sure did have issues. I got up and let Bob in. “What do you want?”

“I have to make this quick, I left your mom at the supermarket. ―Anyways give these to your sister.” Bob shoved a box of pregnancy tests into my chest.

I became winded from the impact. “What do you want her to do with these?” I wheezed.

“Use them duh, I over heard a lot of the random conversation that she and Mikey had. Anyways I must be off. ―Toodles!” Bob waved then hopped into my moms car and drove off.

“Hey blondie.” My sister looked at me. “Beardus gave me this.” I chucked the box at her.

She blushed. “Um.. Thanks? ―I’ll uh be back in a bit.” She kissed Ray on the top of the head, then ran upstairs.

“What where those?” Ray asked.

I shrugged as I went and sat in the armchair. “Well I guess Bob heard the convo Mikey and Jess had, so he got Jess a box of pregnancy tests.”

“Oh.” Ray sniffled.

“How many of you guys heard that?” Mikey asked.

“Well I did.” I admitted. “So did mom, and Bob I guess.”

“Frank and I wouldn’t have heard it, but I knew about it.” Ray looked up from the carpet.

“Oh.” Mikey and I said. The next half an hour was an anticipated silence.

* * *

Jess came running down stairs. I looked at her straight in the eye, she got creeped out and looked away. She walked over to Ray and bit her lip she looked at me again with the same look on her face. Then she ran off into her room.

“J-” Ray sighed. “Never mind then. ―Yes or no, what do you boys think?”

“I say yes.” My brother responded.

“I hope for your sakes yes, but for Jess’s I hope not.” I scrunched up my face. Hoping that my sister wasn’t pregnant, but if she was older than nineteen then I would hope that she was. Too young.

“I agree with what you said Gee.” Ray looked over at Jessie’s door. “But I still love her all the same.”

“And if you ever ever leave her, I want you to do it to her face, not through text, email, phone, letter, or any thing else. Be a man and tell her. ―Or else I will find you.” I said darkly.

“Ya ya okay I get it Gerard.” He smiled, while he fiddled with his fingers.

“Good. ―Hmm I must feed upon my curiosity…” I got up.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Mikey and Ray said at the same moment.

“Well I must feed upon my curiosity.”

“English please.” Mikey insisted.

I rolled my eyes, I just had to be the smarter one.. “I’m going to see if it’s a yes or a no.”

“Well ain’t that just rude.” Mikey’s eyes narrowed. “What if she is shouldn’t Ray have the right to know first?”

“Well I gu-”

“I don’t really care, go ahead Gerard.” Ray waved his hand beckoning for me to find out.

“No Mikey is right… I can wait I guess.”

Ray rolled his eyes and flunked back on the couch. “Fuck go ahead, I don’t care if I’m first to find out. ―Gerard you are her most blood related person she has, you should find out first.”

Smart motherfucker.

“No he does not have that right!” Mikey exclaimed.

“OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Jess screamed.

“And I am going! ― Toodles!” I waltzed up to Jessie’s room and knocked on her door.

She opened it up with a kind smile on her face.

Must be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya... Ooooo Is it suspencefull?!!?
Better be.. :cry: