One Way or Another

The Storm

Gerard’s POV

So we were all hectically getting ready for the special dinner that my mom had offered to take us on. Ray and Jessie still weren’t back, it was worrying not seeing them.

Things were calming down when the door slowly opened, it was Jess. She removed her keys from the door. “So what did we miss?” She asked with a smile on her face.

I tried to think of something that I thought was funny, that happened over the past couple of hours. “Well Mikey and Frank collided, that was pretty funny. ― And that’s all I can come up with. ― What took you guys so long?” Jess only had two bags.

“Well,” Ray started. “We ran into a few acquaintances, not good people though..”

“Huh?”

“What my fiancée means,” Jess back handed Rays shoulder with her left hand I noticed that something glinted, that’s when I realized. She said fiancée! Holey shit!!

I jumped up from the couch. “YAY YOU TWO ARE GETTING MARRIED! ― THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I bear hugged Ray and Jess.

“WHAT!?!?!?!?!?” The other four voices from the house shouted as they all came from different parts of the house.

Mikey appeared from his room. Frank came running down the stairs straightening up his tie. Mom and Bob came down from upstairs. They all had a special glow in their eyes.

“You’re getting married!” Frank smiled as he ran towards us. I quickly released the couple so Frank wouldn’t do any harm to me.

“Yep.” Ray and Jess said at the exact same moment.

“Holey shit!” Mikey exclaimed. “Two engagements in one day! This is too fucking overwhelming!” Mikey fanned his eyes frantically.

Girl..

“Michael bite your tongue.” Mom scolded. “That’s wonderful you two.” My mom kindly smiled.

“Thank you all.” Jess smiled, as she hugged our mom.

All Bob could do was smile. He was glad, it was clearly visible through his eyes.

“What did you get?” Mom asked Jessie.

“Oh um.. a classic black dress, three inch heels, this” Jess showed us her ring. “And this.” Jess reached into a bag.

“Umm Honey, I have the bag that it’s in.” Ray chortled.

She craned her neck to look at him. “Oh..” Ray passed her the bag. She dug into it. “See,” She grunted as she pulled out a long velveteen box. She opened it up. Inside there was a sliver chain necklace with one medium sized diamond on it. “Isn’t it pretty?”

“Wow..” Frank gasped.

“Lemme see the shoes!” Mikey and our Mother demanded at the same time.

Jess sighed and rolled her eyes. “Ya okay. ― Ray do you have that bag, or do I?”

“I believe you do Jess.” He smiled at her.

“Riiight okay.” Jess rummaged around through another bag and pulled out a shoe box. “Well I thought that four inch would be nice, but Ray was concerned ‘bout baby. But I think that he just didn’t want me to be as tall as him.” She smiled an eye crinkling smile.

“Riiight that’s what you think Jess.” Ray rolled his eyes.

“Yes that is what I happen to think!” Jessie whined.

“You’re silly.” Ray wrapped his arms around Jessie’s waist.

“Holey shit!” I randomly outburst.

“What is it Son?” Bob joked.

He got negative glances from: Jess, Ray, Mikey, and Me. “Okay sorry..”

“We have to get going!” I shouted at Bob.

Mom looked at the wall clock that was in between Jessie’s room and the spare bedroom. “Yes we do. Lets go people!” My mother clapped her hands three times, to get us moving. She had done that ever since we were little kids.

Jess picked up her bags and went into her room. Ray passed her another bag and ran off to the tour bus.

I went and sat back down on the couch while the chaos was still going on. After about ten minutes Ray came back all dressed, and sat down beside me panting away.

“Jeez Toro, you okay?”

He shot me a dark glance. “I think that ―” He panted. “There might be a ‘Thunder Storm’.” He threw air quotes around Thunder Storm.

“Why do you think that?” I asked, and in that instant there was a crack of light across the now dim sunset.

“That’s why.” He pointed at the window, that the lightning had originally came through.

“Oh so smart Toro.” I applauded sarcastically.

“Ray!!!” Jess shouted from the confines of her room.

“Coming Jess!” Ray shouted back, as he got up from the couch.

I watched him leave. After Ray had left Frank came and sat down in the love seat, and Mikey came and sat on my left. “What’s up boys?” I smiled.

“Wow.” Mikey gasped.

“What?” I asked franticly not knowing what he was ‘wowing’ at.

Frank gasped as well. “Jeepers.”

“WHAT!” I screamed.

Mikey patted my left shoulder.

“What Mikey?!”

He pointed at Jessie’s door. I looked over to her door like Frank and Mikey were. I gasped in astonishment.

“Wow.” I gasped breathy.

Jess was standing in her door frame, with Ray outside of her door to her left. She was absolutely stunning. She had the most beautiful strapless dress on, it really showed off her figure. She was beyond perfect in that dress. Her lovely blonde hair flowed to her mid shoulders. Her fair complexion stood out with the black. She had a small amount of make-up on, but she did have Mikey’s eyeliner on, along with mascara. Her new necklace seemed to make her collarbone jut out more. Her sandals/shoes were very seductive.. They laced up to the first third of her calf.

This was my sister, I had to keep on reminding myself that she was my sister. It was just a little too much for me to bear.

I was curious to see the boys reactions to my little sister. I looked over at Frank. He was slightly drooling, with sparkling eyes. Next I looked over at Mikey. He was basically the same as Frank, but he noticed that I was looking at him and blushed. I also looked over at Ray. He was smiling scan Jess up and down with his eyes.

Bob came trampling down the stairs. “Holey shit!! ―DONNA C’MERE!” He shouted.

“What is it Robert?” Outta the corner of my eye I saw her fastening an earring. “Oh my goodness! There's an angel in my house!”

Jess looked down, and scanned her body. “An angel?” She asked disgusted.

“You certainly are my angel.” Ray boasted.

Jess looked up at Ray with tears glazed over her eyes. “Really?” She sobbed.

“Of course you are Jess!” Ray went through an octave. He hugged her.

Jess made a weeping sound. I knew what she was having a trouble with. After getting beaten and abused, she wouldn’t be able to cope with all the love she was getting, when my mother showed her hell.

I was going to start crying myself. “Should we be off?” I announced.

“Yes, I think so Gerard.” My mother responded.

Mikey looked away from Jess, towards my mother. “Mommy, how are we gonna get there?”

“Well I have my car.. Jess has Gerard's.. ― So whatever you guys want. Jess you’ll have to follow my car whatever the result is.”

Jess peeked out from Ray’s solid embrace. “O-o-okay.” She quivered.

“Ima gonna go with Jessie!” I shouted.

“Mommy can I go with you?” Mikey asked.

“Yes you can Michael.”

Mikey clapped joyously. “Yay. I get to get there first!”

“Sweet Mary Geebus I am so hungry, Ima gonna go with you three.” Frank pointed at Bob and my Mom.

“Let’s go then.” Ray said.

Jessie quietly mumbled something to Ray. “Yes Jess, Gerard is coming with us.” She mumbled something else. “Oh okay.” Ray looked up at me as Jess went into her room. “I’m driving our party.”

“Why is that?” I asked.

Ray pointed out the window. Another flash of lightning went across the living room window, as the rain plummeted down harder.

“Nerdical…” I grumbled.

“Kay lets go..” Jess came out of her room with a rather thin fall jacket.

“Jess you going to be warm enough in that?” I asked.

“I think so..” Jess looked at the black jacket.

It was almost winter, but I guessed it was her only jacket. “Mom do you have a thicker jacket Jess could use?”

“Yes I do… It will take me a second to find it though.” My mother left for the basement she came back two minutes later. Bob, Frank, and Mikey all left for my mother’s car, and Ray was rubbing Jessie's arms. “Here.” She came back with a thick black knee length downy jacket.

“Thanks…” Jess said flatly and snatched the jacket up.

“You have goose bumps Jess.” Ray stated.

She moaned in disgust. “I know…”

“Let’s go before things get bad..” I suggested.

And we all filed out to the transportation vehicles we were going in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, for the really really really really really really really really late update ppl.. the next one will be a while too! soo sooo sooo soo like really really really really sorry....

i got a thrill outta typing really so many times.. its a cool typing squence >.< :P sorry.. for my um randomness...

would love comments!